I hate water!!

clairy

Am I allowed to drink squash instead of water Im not sure I'm gonna be able to stomache 2-3 liters of water a day!?

Hello! Waters sooo boring isn't it?!

There are other things u can drink. There is a sticky about allowed drinks. Heres the few i have - coke zero and dr. Pepper zero. Strawberry flavoured water from tesco and a veg stock by marigolds. As well as black tea and coffee with sweetner. Rule of thumb is nothing with carbs, sugar (sweetner is ok) and no citric acid. Malic acid is ok. :) hope this helps. :)

no lactic acid either, just beware tho that exante don't advise u drink the fizzy drinks as they may make u feel hungry, some people dont experience but others do. Exante also do water flavourings online.xx

Thanks guys do these drinks count towards your daily water intake though?

So boring I can see me gagging on that much!

Im finding it real easy atm. I buy a 1.5ltr bottle of strawberry water and fill a smaller handy sized bottle half way with strawberry water and the other half with plain water (the strawberry flavour is too strong for me) and keep refilling it that way all day. That way, i know ive had my 3ltrs a day when the strawberry water is gone :) its only 70p a bottle too! Bargain!

I buy 2litre bottles of Tesco sparkling water... Basically its just normal water but carbonated, so it has a very lovely fizz to it. Makes such a nice change to plain water, which I drink at work as we have a water machine :p

I also drink a couple of cans of Coke Zero each day :D very nice little 'treats'.

At the weekend I have a 2litre bottle of coke zero that I sit and drink. Doesn't do any harm to my losses at all! Oh and this week I've been hammering the coffees (black) :p

Oooh coke zero! Tgat stuff is my new best friend! Keep up the good work :)

A proper tea mug is about 300ml so if you have one black tea/coffee in the morning, one at lunch and one in the evening thats pretty much a litre in itself and I personally would happily drink at least that in a normal day.

I probably easily drink a litres worth of tea when Im home in the evenings :D

thanks guys, I bought the tesco strawberry water today ...not bad!

Oh its so lovely! :) i could drink all 3ltrs of it daily! :)

I went a bit crazy in sainsburys yesterday - they do three flavoured still waters with malic acid - cranberry and raspberry, apple and blackberry and peach. 70p per 1.5ltr, not on offer at the moment.

They also do a flavoured sparkling water strawberry and kiwi which has malic acid but that has apple juice in it so not sure if its ok? might post on the 'what can you drink' thread and ask.

not sure but i think i have heard people say they are drinking the sparkling water version also

Back