I have a Cambridge Hangover... Happy New Year!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Well I woke up this morning with a banging headache and a raging thirst... however unlike most of the population, mine is entirely Cambridge induced! Must be day 2...

I am putting the "hangover" feeling in part down to not having any caffeine yesterday. As someone who would normally drink cola and coffee throughout the day, I completely forgot to have anything caffeine based yesterday. D'oh! So am starting the day with a black tea and some water and a couple of co-codamol!

Plan for the rest of the day... well I got a fridge freezer yesterday (which is causing me far more excitement than it should be - I only had a fridge before!), so I am busy making ice cubes at the moment. Later on I will be having a lovely thick shake made with lots of ice in the blender - my favourite and the most filling I find!

Well I woke up this morning with a banging headache and a raging thirst... however unlike most of the population, mine is entirely Cambridge induced! Must be day 2...

I am putting the "hangover" feeling in part down to not having any caffeine yesterday. As someone who would normally drink cola and coffee throughout the day, I completely forgot to have anything caffeine based yesterday. D'oh! So am starting the day with a black tea and some water and a couple of co-codamol!

Plan for the rest of the day... well I got a fridge freezer yesterday (which is causing me far more excitement than it should be - I only had a fridge before!), so I am busy making ice cubes at the moment. Later on I will be having a lovely thick shake made with lots of ice in the blender - my favourite and the most filling I find!

Well done for doing another day feels amazing doesn't it!?
I am on day 3 and really struggling, I have now asked my CDC can I have some milk allowed 140ml so can have a tea just gives me that little boost I need :)
Best of luck

Scott x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fair enough Scott, you gotta do what you gotta do! Fortunately I am more than happy to drink my tea and coffee black, as I discovered last time round. Turns out I have only had milk in my tea for all these years out of habit!

I've always had black tea. Sometimes had milk in coffee but can live without it.

Fair enough Scott, you gotta do what you gotta do! Fortunately I am more than happy to drink my tea and coffee black, as I discovered last time round. Turns out I have only had milk in my tea for all these years out of habit!

I tried black tea and... Hated it lol!!!
So had to have a dash of milk don't care if it red but I only have quarter of a cup for the day when I feel like it and its 66cals in 140 (half a cup) so nowhere near :)

I've always had black tea. Sometimes had milk in coffee but can live without it.

I can't lol who'd a thought that a bit of milk makes it taste soo much different!
I will wean myself off the milk .. Soon lol

Lol we shall see

Scott, when I drink white tea, I leave the tea bag in as I like it really strong. I have found with drinking it black, the tea bag only needs a brief splash in the tea - I tend to put the bag in, pour the water on and take the bag straight out - would never dream of doing that if I was adding milk, but if you are drinking it black, it makes a decent cuppa :)

Scott, when I drink white tea, I leave the tea bag in as I like it really strong. I have found with drinking it black, the tea bag only needs a brief splash in the tea - I tend to put the bag in, pour the water on and take the bag straight out - would never dream of doing that if I was adding milk, but if you are drinking it black, it makes a decent cuppa :)

Thanks for the tip!
I to like my tea mega strong like builders tea..
Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong when I tried it just black (no milk) I left the tea bag in a while and squeezed the teabag as thought it would be good strong, I will try it weaker and see

Yeah I am a builders tea kind of girl when I have milk in it :)

Try buying some Polish tea if you have a Polish shop near you-it's a lot weaker than English tea because Poles drink it without milk.Much less bitter.

Yeah I am a builders tea kind of girl when I have milk in it :)

Right just made a brew with no milk *yikes*
Oh wow tastes lovely! Done exactly what you told me :) put teabag in and as water was pouring into cup (have an automatic kettle lol no pouring involved all done itself) took teabag straight out and popped in 1 sweeter omg! Thanks :)

Try buying some Polish tea if you have a Polish shop near you-it's a lot weaker than English tea because Poles drink it without milk.Much less bitter.

Heya I don't have one of them near me I live out in the countryside lol, so noting like that near me maybe tesco sells it?

Hurrah! Glad I could help someone... ohhh, first day of the year and I helped 2 people (fished my friends phone out of a lake earlier hehe). Maybe this year I will mostly be helpful :)

Hurrah! Glad I could help someone... ohhh, first day of the year and I helped 2 people (fished my friends phone out of a lake earlier hehe). Maybe this year I will mostly be helpful :)

Oo go you!! Could be your year lol!
It makes me realise why I want milk in my tea atall now tastes pretty much the same just less creamy fab so happy with this :) and better for my waistline :)

Back