I have a guilty secret...

kellmo

Gold Member
To make myself get used to this new body and give myself an ego boost I spend a teeny bit of time.........

Going round clothes shops, trying on small clothes and (for want of a better phrase) 'fancy' myself in them!

Today I was joined by my friend who had to go and swap my size 12's for 10's!! (RESULT!!)

Today's outfits were sparkly pencil skirts, sparkly dresses, amazing flowing tops (going to buy) and the most beautiful next dress, the 10 fitted like a dream and I nearly did a wee in the changing room.

Good for you girl!!!

Go girl, I very rarely have that feeling.. Go for it.. If it keeps you on track can it really be that bad? Hehe.. Then treat yourself to that item that you love!

G x

lol I love this post...........its a great feeling and i can only say things like that on hear as anyone whos not a dukaneer would think i was up my own bum ahahahaha keep posting your positivity.................it does rub off xxx

kellmo said:
Today's outfits were sparkly pencil skirts, sparkly dresses, amazing flowing tops (going to buy) and the most beautiful next dress, the 10 fitted like a dream and I nearly did a wee in the changing room.

kellmo said:
The ladies at next will begin to suss me out soon!

Particularly if you keep weeing in the changing room!

It's wonderful isn't it? I've had to take a break from spending money on clothes or I'll go bankrupt...

Luckily I have the bladder of a ??? (Thing with a very strong bladder!) so I manage to contain my excitement!

I don't actually buy the clothes, I'd need a FAR richer husband if I did!

Back