• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have a healthy bmi at long last!

Just thought id share my excitement with you all went to weigh in today and lost 4lbs so now for the first time in over 6years (since having my kiddies) I finally have a healthy bmi just 3lbs to go and ive done it, ill be at my goal. So this is for all you new starters or those at the begining/middle of a long journey it can be done and you will get there trust me i never thought i ever would and now im here saying i have.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mollydog

Silver Member
OMG what a weight loss! Very very well done, that is a fabbie journey. Make sure you go up the maintenance programme to keep it all off. Are you having a celebratory treat when you get to goal?

Thanks hun x Ha ha my cebratory treat will be marrying my lovely fiancee early next year and in the dress that i now finally fit in! And also ill be getting a new wardrobe ooooh i cant wait!!

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hey, well done. Next week you will be at goal - what a great achievement.

Wow, you have done so well!!! I really am happy for you. I hope to be on this forum saying the same thing as you in the not to distant future. Did you stay with ss for most of the journey?

Wow, that is totally fantastic. Well done. Amazing loss.

fantastic news.I am hoping to be overweight rather than obese at my next WI. I cannot wait to be a healthy BMI

Just thought id share my excitement with you all went to weigh in today and lost 4lbs so now for the first time in over 6years (since having my kiddies) I finally have a healthy bmi just 3lbs to go and ive done it, ill be at my goal. So this is for all you new starters or those at the begining/middle of a long journey it can be done and you will get there trust me i never thought i ever would and now im here saying i have.
what an amazing weight loss i bet you look like a totally different person !
well done hun,

can i ask how long you have been on CD ?
i have another 3 stone to go it's hard seeing the end but reading yours and looking at your ticker you have done brilliant !

your look fab in your wedding dress what a goal !

Wow that is an amazing weight loss, well done and you should be really proud of yourself...