I have a photo for my fridge!

stivesliz

Gold Member
Ok, I need some inspiration - a girl can only yo yo for so long lol.

One of my SW buddies stuck a photo on the wall above the tea and coffee table today of ME as a bridesmaid about 22 years ago. She was a bridesmaid too and had conveniently lost the photo of herself but we often have a good laugh at how slim, fresh faced and innocent ( and pink and frilly, it was 1990!) we looked back then.

The photo is going on my fridge as of today - last year I did a countdown to Take That and stuck it on my fridge and I need something to inspire me and give me a kick up the bottom.

I may even get my hubby to drag the dress out the attic to remind me lol.

Has anyone else put piccies or charts on the fridge????

All my pics are fatty ones of me, even as a child, so not really got anything to inspire me, however I have a pic that was taken at xmas that is on my phone and I felt really uncomfortable that night so I look at that whenever I feel like going off plan as I don't want to feel as bad as I did that night again x

Brilliant idea. I have a few things like this...

On my bedroom wall I have all of the certificates I have gained at SW so far. I have to pass them every day, and every time I see them they remind me of how far I have come already and spur me on to want to get my next award.

I also have a photo album containing photo's of me before I joined SW, photo's of me every couple of weeks along my journey, and hopefully in the future it will contain pictures of me at my target (whatever that might happen to be - I don't have one yet!!)

I've also got lots of little goals I'm aiming towards. I'm counting down towards my holiday to Marmaris in September, and going to see Nicki Minaj in October. I have some very cute outfits that I am going to fit into for the occasions :D

Back