Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I have an urgent points question!....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 8 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I am just finishing my tesco.com order (which is coming in the morning so I need to finish it tonight) and they've stopped doing their own brand of pickled onions! :eek:

I appreciate this 'is hardly the end of the world' (as my OH so nicely put it, lol) but they were my favourite!! So, I'm now trying to find a substitute.

My question is...are the small sweet pickled onions 0 points like the larger 'normal' pickled onions, or are they pointed because they're sweet?

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me - thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    UGH!! I hate pickled onions lol

I dont know much - ok anything - about them but I cant imagine theyll be any more.

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

they are 0 too lol x

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Woo hooo! I looove pickled onions! Trouble is, I eat them straight from the jar and never know when to stop, haha

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Sorry, I forgot to say thank you! - thank you :)

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

i eat them straight from jar too and pickled cabbage and gherkins yum its a wonder i have a stomach lining!!

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

They are yummy aren't they, heehee

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.