I have been naughty....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ellen S, 10 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Ellen S

Ellen S Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    :cry::cry::wave_cry:Hi Guys

I wont lie to you (said in a Nessa from Gavin & Stacey voice) I ate last night..............:break_diet:

Well I weighed myself this am and it seems I have still lost but I am determined to finish the rest of my packs this week and see where I am at on Monday....eeeuuugghhh! annoyed now and feel like a failure.

I cant actually afford another £31.50 next week for more packs as I dont get paid till Friday so I dont know what I will do.....:cry:Oh this sucks!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

get in touch with your cdc hon. mine suggested post dated cheques when i had this problem... i'm sure they'll be able to help.

good luck.

abz xx
  4. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Aww hun, you can get back on it and be fine. Like abz suggested have a word with your cdc and see if you can arrange a later payment. Thinking of you.x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.