• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!:( :(

Aaaaaarrrgggghh!!!

oh i really need help!! i have been sick all week :sick: and havent been doin slimming world at all!! iv just felt rubbish and been eatin what i want :( weigh in is 2mro and im dreadin it :cry::cry:

my own scales tell me iv lost a pound but to tell u the truth it isnt possible!!! i havent been eatin loads of rubbish but still have been eatin it!!

oh please help!!!!!!:gen147::argh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh christie don't talk about being bad - I bet I've been worse! These past few weeks I've just been terrible and over Easter well, I had 9 bottles of wine between Thursday and Sunday...crisps, chocolate, all sorts. I'm ashamed and well back on the wagon now!

im glad to hear im not the only one! but hey it was easter and im ill!! well thats my excuse.. im so disappointed in myself i have a hen weekend in ibiza on 22 may and all the ones that are goin are like stick insects!!lol doubt i cud have a stone on for then :( xx

lmao at rosie1608 8-9 bottles of wine! you must have a had a great easter, i must say chocolate has been my downfall this week, even though i made a pledge on the site i wouldnt touch any ....i have :(.
That said i will be drawing aline under it and moving on! to be honest christie a good blow out ...like CJTJ said may do you the world of good. I remember a few weeks ago where i stayed the same for 2 weeks i ate loads of maltesers one nite (AFTER WI) and lost 5 1/2lbs!
So try not to worry to much because you have been poorly and no one feels like dieting when your ill.
I odnt thinkn your the only one who had f**ked up this week! i have im just not going to worry about it.

Chin up sweety.
Ruthy xxxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
I've been bad too and WI tonight! Whats done is done and there is no point beating yourself up over it, specially when you are ill.
Start again after WI

aw thanks all ur comments have made me feel better! well i will just finish bein bad as weigh in is 2mro!! and start afresh on fri mornin! ur right ruthy i really didnt wana diet, i just wanted to eat rubbish and feel sorry for myself :( im so down in the dumps 2day :( dunno why!just so fed up! just after a crisp sandwich uh oh!!and have two fish cakes in oven!must say im feelin sorry for myself!sorry to go on but no1 is listenin to me lol xx