I have cheated after on my 7th day (and i feel crap!)

Random82

Guysss!

today i cheated (sob!) its my nieces 5th birthday...so yes i ate 2 samosas (asian food), 3 spoonfuls of rice and 2 small bites of chicken
(i feel crap and the food wasnt worth it :(!)
i have so far lost 6lbs and i was in ketosis...so i hope i do not gain it all back tomorrow :(

should i still drink my shakes?! (ive had one for breakfast!)

any advice would be appreciated!

at least u lasted until day 7, i had food on day 3....which was really bad i know but i caved. i tried 2 go without shakes and found myself sitting with an apple @ nite.so id suggest 2 still have ur shake at nite. dont get urself too down about it, after all 1 bad choice in meal doesnt need 2 lead to a bad day!! i think dont think i put on much weight b coz when i weighed in yesterday i still lost half a stone. just keep urself motivated and stay away from food temptations.
good luck x

thank you for your advice :)

do you think it will slow down my weight loss? and ketosis? no more cheating!

i need to lose at least 1 stone by april 10th :(

Please dont post any food references in the 100% section

Exante Total Solution 100%
This forum is for people following Exante Total Solution TRF diet.

Please note no food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts mentioning food in any form will be moved to the main forum.

Thread moved to main forum :)

i am on Total solution diet though?

We cant talk about food in the TS section, you can use the main forum :) People on all Exante plans use the main forum :)

ETA: Don't beat yourself up over eating. Old habits die hard. Just draw a line under it and move forward.

I wouldn't have the three packs today, I think if it were me i'd eat low carb today and get back on it tomorrow xx

will this cheating have a big affect on my weight? ive lost 7lbs...im scared i'll gain it all back due to todays mistake?

Everyone's different but I've had numerous restarts and there's usually only been a few lbs difference which is easily lost on this diet. :)

Don't worry too much - Im sure you won't gain anything from what you've eaten. Make sure you take the reast of today's packs though!

Tomorrow is a new day, start over :)

Back