I have decided....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvygirl87, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You’ve heard alot from me today!lol well i have decided that when im going out for a meal i am going to have what i want and not beat myself up about it, at the end of the day i 100% food optimise the rest of the time and have to still enjoy life and not worry about syns etc every single time i am out.. its not often i am out for a meal so occasionally isn’t going to hurt, one meal will not ruin my entire week, i will save some syns when i know i am going for a meal so that it can go towards it.. Rant over, just thought i would get it off my chest :giggle:xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do this most of the time hun - at the end of the day if you're going out for a nice meal as a treat and you're spending money on it, you want to be able to really enjoy it!
    Although saying that I am out on Saturday for a friends birthday and I have checked out the menu and picked the most SW friendly thing there... but that's because I want to try and stick to plan as much as poss after Christmas

4. caz26

caz26 Member

Enjoy your meal and don't even think about SW!! I lost 3lb at weigh in last night even after eating bad and drinking wine over the weekend!

5. anna_vixen

anna_vixen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9.5lb(16.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fair play. You want to enjoy yourself! x :)

6. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yes girlies that is exactly it! i want to lose weight and i will food optomise 100% but when i am out im not goin to say i cant have this and i cant have that cuz i no i will drive myself barmy! live is for livin after all! i will enjoy a nice meal and get straight back to it fri mornin :) one meal will not make me gain weight :) x

7. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Enjoy it hun, there is nothing wrong with having a flexi syn day every once in a while xxx

8. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u :)xx

9. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    One meal really shouldn't hurt, I do this most weeks and still been ok. One thing I do, is if I know I'm having a meal out, I eat free soup that day for lunch, this made a huge difference when I had 4 meals out in a week! :) xx

10. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to go for options I know arn't going to devistate my loss - so maybe red day based but don't beat myself up either :)

11. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh thats a great tip :) il note that for future nights out :) when u had 4 meals did u have what u fancied and did u still lose?:Dx

12. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    Yip I had what I fancied, but, did avoid anything creamy or cheesy. So I had things like chicken, steak, that kind of thing. Also I never had dessert. I also had no syns the rest of the week. I lost 2 pounds that week and a pound the following week so it wasn't waiting to go on. I had fruit for breakfast, then free soup for lunch. I was hungry during the day but because I knew I was going out it wasn't so bad. I wouldn't make a habit of having 4 meals out, but I really do think that one a week is ok, but within reason...save syns etc.

Do enjoy it though, you will stick to this way of life better if you enjoy it. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.