I have decided

Jamsi

To go over to Slim & Save after next week. I have been so hungry today and I have been finding Lipotrim really difficult for the last couple of weeks. I think I will feel better about things on S&S as there is more variety and you can have some veg with it.

I have only got a stone left to lose and was going to finish on LT after next week and start refeed then do the last stone slowly through WW. I have decided I would prefer to do the last stone a bit quicker than WW which is why I am switching and I think I will be able to stick with S&S until the stone is gone... Hoping it will only be a month or so anyway!

I wish you good luck with Slim & Save Jamsi. Sometimes your body tells you that it is time to move onto something different and 6 weeks on LT has helped with giving you a kick start. You will soon have that last stone off. Don't forget to pop by and let us know how you are doing :D

what is slim and save?

I will still keep popping in here Kay and checking up on you all ;) I have found this forum a great support and very informative and if I can help anyone else I will do :)

Back