I have done it.....bad day Thursday, 2 BBQ's this weekend...but!!...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 6 May 2007 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have done it! I have managed to get through the weekend (near enough anyway) without cheating.

Started again on Monday.

This is the best I have done in a long long time, well 6 months actually. The last time I started Cambridge I only managed 6 days before cheating on some chicken and that escalated into some vodkas and a fry up! So with that in mind i wasnt even going to treat myself to some chicken yesterday.

:eat:

Imagine this......steaks, homemade coleslaw, carrot cake, raspberry roulade, burgers, sausages, hot fresh bread etc.....

:drool:

I didnt have a thing. I DID NOT HAVE A THING! I got home and could not stop thinking about the food, but I was so proud of myself for not picking at anything (i did pick up a steak at one point and look at it - no intention of eating it but i just wanted to smell it ha ha).

I have another one to go to today and its going to be easier - cos I know I can do it! Its at my boyfriends house, and I am expecting some comments from his Mum but I sooo take any comments in my stride now a days as I just think you have no idea about this diet!

I am happy cos I know how nice it will be once I can have something, god my Mum had done this yummy tomato and basil salad with mozzerella cheese - it looked mouthwatering.

I feel slimmer, definately, I am going for a solid two weeks until I get weighed - and I am aiming for 12 lbs but not counting on anything.

:innocent0001:

I have some lovely new shoes from my boyfriend in advance for doing so well even though its not even been a week yet ha ha - oh well, he said he'd take me for a meal when i finish but i told him i must not see food as a reward! so i asked for shoes instead which i have ordered from asos - ha ha (i said erm yea i will still have the meal aswell though ha ha)

Anyway just thought i would share that with you - if you stay focused you can do ANYTHING.

10 STONE here I come.

Woo!
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Oh well done mate :clap:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.