I have done nothing but eat for 1 hour :(

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, as the title says I have done nothing but eat for an hour.

I've been hungry for days and cheated last night with a bit of mince and some cheese. Tonigh I went the whole hog:wave_cry:

I've had:-
1 x Chicken leg
1 x 4 finger Kit Kat
8 x Tuc biscuits with cheese
6 x Digestive biscuits dipped in cup of tea
3 x squares of Galaxy chocolate
and you know what the worst thing was? I actually knew what I was doing! I was stuffing my face saying "Eeee this is wrong, you are gonna regret this". My Kit Kat is still in my mouth and I am writing this, I regret it soo much.

Once I cheat it's the end for me. It is going to be sooooooo hard for me to get back on track:cry::cry: I didn't even sit down and have a pizza or a curry or something nice, I had a load of crap!!!!

What's wrong with me? I hate myself at this moment in time but still want to eat. Am I normal?

Perfectly normal hunny we all slip just get back on tomorrow as if nothing's happened sweetie we are all here for you xx

Thanks shell, but it's always so hard for me to get back on track. I have give me all to this diet this time, and just feel a total failure now. I want to cry but at the same time am thinking what I can eat next. This weekend is gonna kill me :(

Yes perfectly normal! I do this all the time hence my rubbish weightloss! :( It can be hard to get back on it but you should be okay if you have someone supportive close by!

ETA: I find it hard to get back on track, it sometimes feels like I have sabotaged my weight loss because I feel like I dont deserve happiness, which is kinda sad.... :(

Hi Mia, you are only human, tomorrow is a new day hope you feel motivated soon :)

Hi Im a super yo yo dieter and have been doing a VLCD since before new year, I took a week off to 'eat sensibly' lasted 3 days like an angel and then totally lost it, I'm talking pizza, fish fingers, 3 portions of chips, white choc chunk cookies etc, yesterday I promised myself to start my shakes again at tea time and ended up scoffing my face and eating even more. I have felt lousy and rubbish for three days, self esteem has dropped and I've been beating myself up again for being so useless at this so I thought sod it I've done it, I can't change it but I can stop it getting worse so this morning I ignored my excuses and had my shake and went to work and have managed to be 100% all day. I know how you feel, we have all been there but you have done really well, if I was you I would enjoy your night and then say from tomorrow I'm back on it. Decide what your having to eat etc and tell yourself to shut up if you start making excuses. Good luck, one day is not going to ruin everything but not even trying again is going to.

This year is ours for the taking!

I understand. This would be how I eat normally, hence why I got big. I would just stand at the fridge and cupboards eating straight out of them!

I was doing well on 100% TS with a few WS days as 'treat days' but have completely fallen off the wagon in a BIIIIIG way and kept telling myself I'll get back on plan tomorrow, this started weeks ago but I haven't so far even though I know I should!!! It's such a struggle, I maybe do ok until the evening then it all goes wrong and I end up stuffing myself, binging big time because at the time I genuinely think I'm getting back on plan the next day.

Best thing to do is draw a line and just restart, which is advice I should take myself lol We can do this, if we've broken out habits once before we can do it again xx

Hey Mia :) don't be too hard on yourself. It is only natural to feel the way you did...I am really really hankering after toast this evening. Its the first time since being on this diet (Im on my 27th day) that I have felt like I want to actually toast bread, load it with butter and have it with a cuppa. Im trying my hardest to put it out of my head :( ..I haven't caved yet and I am hoping I don't! Chin up, tomorrow is another day. Wipe the slate clean and start over, we're all here to support you every step of the way xx

Hey Mia
It seems there are so many of us that do this! I guess we just take things to extremes- this is not an easy diet and we work so hard at it and then back on the food binge like crazy. I wish I knew why or how to stop but as soon as I eat something I just gorge on complete rubbish, the whole time feeling so down and depressed. And then I'll eat some more. It then takes weeks for me to get back into the right mindset.

When I next come off this diet I am going to switch straight on to WW, I think it's the only way I can keep a limit on what I'll be eating! I'll still be able to have treats so I hope this will work for me.

Maybe give yourself the weekend off and commit to restarting Monday? That's what I'd do anyway :) good luck x

Thanks for the support girls. I am back on the wagon 100% today. I just needed to be 'full' for once, now that's over with I am fine :)

If I can last a month everytime before cheating then that would be fine by me lol, although I will try not to make a habit of it. Had my 3 packs and 3 ltrs water. I'm fine x

Well done! That takes A LOT of motivation and self-restraint!

I guess the type of people who are attracted to this kind of diet are all or nothing people so when we fall, we fall big time! I always find it ironic that when I'm on a diet like this I actually crave healthy food and would kill for a chicken salad yet when I come off it, my food choices are the complete reverse and I eat total crud!!

Thanks, but I needed to get back on it asap. I can't afford to have the weekend off coz then it would make getting back even harder on Monday, plus probably a weight gain on Thursday.

Weighed this morning and put half a pound on. I can either shift that by Thursday or if it hasn't hit the scales yet, I could actually put more on by Thursday. There's nothing I can do but keep my fingers crossed. Had my binge - now its over !!

Thanks, but I needed to get back on it asap. I can't afford to have the weekend off coz then it would make getting back even harder on Monday, plus probably a weight gain on Thursday.

Weighed this morning and put half a pound on. I can either shift that by Thursday or if it hasn't hit the scales yet, I could actually put more on by Thursday. There's nothing I can do but keep my fingers crossed. Had my binge - now its over !!
Bless ya :) big hugs xx

Hi Mia,

I did the same thing. Was getting along fine, then the odd bit of cheese like. Then Friday night I walked in the shop bought a pizza and ate it and sat there and was like what the hell am I doing...which then proceeded to me thinking oh well yesterday and having 1 bowl of porridge, 2 digestive biscuits, a slice of bread and a bag of sweet microwave popcorn. Today I've just had water and I'm gonna have my porridge in a minute.

We can get back on track - we are only human. Sometimes it just gets a little bit much and even though we know we shouldn't we do anyway. I hope you're feeling better about it now, just draw a line in the sand and move on. Here's to a new week xxx

How's it going today Mia? :). x

Thanks again everyone :D

I feel ok today thanks. Just finished making a lemon cheesecake for the kids and resisted lol. I still WANT the food but I can't afford to let myself get carried away. One cheat is bad enough but I can't let myself get into a downward spiral. I have to nip this in the bud now. So, 100% yesterday and hopefully today too. Hope everyone is fine and doing well x

Well done for getting back on track :) It is a struggle! I ended up eating about 6 bars on friday, and nearly had a kfc too but managed to avoid it, back on it 100% yesterday and so far today tho. We can do it!! Keep going :) x

I think that's the only thing keeping me going ... The thought of trying to climb back on board after cheating! I think you've done brilliantly to get back to it... Not sure I could!!

Girls, really you could do it. It's not easy but if you want something bad enough you WILL do it. For me, being overweight is a choice - nobody rams the grub down my throat, I choose to eat it. I also choose to following this diet and be slim x

Back