I have forgotten how to eat healthily!!!!

Gen

Normal
Driving into work yesterday morning I was doing my usual will I/won't I diet... and then I said no I won't I will eat healthily... and then it dawned on me... I don't bloody know how!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent SOOOO bloody long either on and off a 'diet'... on packs/off packs... and when I'm off a 'diet' or off my packs its normally crap food I would eat or else not too unhealthy foods but too much of it!!

I defo need to be re-trained on this one!!!!

Anyone else feel like this?

Yeah definately.

My eating habits consist of either trying to starve myself or totally binging. One following the other. Friday last week I completely lost control with chocolate then on Saturday woke feeling so dreadful I didnt eat anything and then at around 2pm got majorly low blood sugar and almost fainted when out with the kids.

Its not healthy and its not a good example to set to my children.

I think I've got some learning to do.

Maybe we should start a thread - just for relearning how to eat healthily and respect our bodies!!!

Maybe we should start a thread - just for relearning how to eat healthily and respect our bodies!!!

Yep not a bad idea!!!

I wouldn't say I was a binger.. but don't eat healthily and eat too much... is that binging :confused::confused::confused::eek:

thanks for the reply... just nice to know we are not alone!!!

I have completely forgotten how to healthy eat Gen.... I am either on packs or eating cr*p or picking.... I am also very lazy I would rather eat 3 packs of crisps than even make a sandwich....:eek: Yet I cook proper meals for the kids and OH.... go figure that one....:rolleyes: I find too I am worse when I come off packs now.....:sigh:

So hun, you are so not alone......:)

PS - I saw the pics from Dublin.... how pretty are you....:D

I have completely forgotten how to healthy eat Gen.... I am either on packs or eating cr*p or picking.... I am also very lazy I would rather eat 3 packs of crisps than even make a sandwich....:eek: Yet I cook proper meals for the kids and OH.... go figure that one....:rolleyes: I find too I am worse when I come off packs now.....:sigh:

Well I just can't figure the making proper meals for a family and not for yourself??? Do you cook a separate one for yourself or just eat that one and then crap on top of it??
I live alone so don't HAVE to cook at all!!! I'm lazy too most of the time!!!

So hun, you are so not alone......:)

Glad I'm not alone... kinda knew I wouldn't be... this dieting lark messes with the head!!!

PS - I saw the pics from Dublin.... how pretty are you....:D

Thank you so much that has made me smile big time and even brought a tear to my eye ;););)

Its gas I would make a dinner... and a not too unhealthy one... but I would make enough for 2 or 3 people... not really realising there was that amount and then eat the bloody lot... even tho its stir fry or whatever.. its still too much for lil ol meeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for posting... its good to see what other peeps are up to :D:D:D

Ur pic is lovely too!!! Hope you meet ya at one of the meets real soon xx

Back