I have made a decition I am going to try Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sonban, 6 September 2008 Social URL.

1. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hello my Slimming World buddies. I have thought long and hard about this and I have made a decition I am going to Weight Watchers a go and see where that gets me it is something I have to do.

Thanks so much for all the support you have given me.

I will still be lurking about seeing how you are all doing.

Good luck all on your SW Journeys xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks Son, I know when I was struggling with SW I considered WW, but something someone on here (I think it was Lindam) said really struck a chord, she asked me to ask myself if it was SW I was struggling with or just the whole 'diet' concept?! and she was right it was being on a diet I was finding hard, nothing to do with which diet it was! So I realised if I wasnt in the zone for SW then wouldnt be in the zone for WW. So I took a break (bout 8 weeks) and only did SW loosely, lost bout 4 pound and now Im back on track. Why have you decided to give WW a go? it was only a couple of days ago you said you werent in the right frame of mind for dieting - whats changed? xxx

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    thanks for the PM Son xxx

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yeah I agree with Rainbow. But you have to do what's right for you. I took a break and it really helped me to get my head back into the right place

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im sure youll love WW Sonban :) Sometimes a change is just whats needed if youre struggling, theres no right or wrong diet its just a case of finding what works for you, even if its temporary.

7. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast.
    Good luck hunnie. I've never tried ww myself but have known women to lose a lot with it.

8. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Thanks for the replies ladies. I have decided to look at what I am doing in a new light.

I have compared SW and WW to shopping. When you go shopping you dont always stick to one shop you try a veriety of shops Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys etc. So I am looking at it as I am just going to a new shop. Hope that makes sense I know what I mean anyway lol.

9. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its whatever you need to do, whatever works for you as they all have the same goal x

10. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Like I said to you Son, all of our goals are the same, its just the direction of how we get there that differs! XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.