I have not been good over Easter........................ time to re-focus !!!!!

Tractor girl

Hello all, I have not been sticking to the plan 100% over the Easter period, don't really know why, it all went wrong on Thurs night when the OH suggested that we get an Indian (my fav food !!) :(:(:(:(:( since then I have been feasting on chocolate like it is going out of fashion !!!!! plus the odd glass of wine and a few bags of crisps !!!!

I have been doing lots of exercise and walking and been continuing with my couch to 5k plan every other day but it is time to re-focus, I was so chuffed to get to 12 stone 6 last week but feel like I have put on 3 - 4lbs since then :cry::cry::cry: all my own fault, have started back today and trying to stick to 1000 ish instead of 1500 cals to try and repair some of the damage.......................... oh well back on it now

What can I say, I lost 2lb - half a pound MORE than the week before when I had been so good, my losses are weird to say the least but at least it is a loss, was expecting a gain of 2 - 3lbs, hope everyone is back on it after the Easter break xx

Back