1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I have rejoined

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snozzberry, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have decided to approach my weight loss journey differently this time, as I am fed up with losing a few lbs and then giving up.

I am not setting my ultimate target, even though I kinda know where I would like to be. I'm not going to focus on it because I always aim for that and it always feels too far away to be achievable so I decide that I am desined to be a fatty bum-bum and give up. Instead I have set an interim PAT of 1 stone - I have bought a 6 week countdown, so I am going to aim to lose that stone by the time I need to pay again.

I am also going to amend my signature now, to remove all the targets and just focus on baby steps.

I am feeling raring to go tonight :happy036:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome to minimins good luck losing the lbs x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.