• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have returned :)

Ahhh girls and boys I have the vomiting bug ;(

I've been getting sick since 4.30am and I am swollen all over and dizzy and my body literally hurts !!

Haven't been on in a few weeks but I don't think I have gained weight. I was embarrassed about my tell all thread and I didn't want to "face" everyone.

Anyway I can't hide forever. I am doing okay on the diet and as much as I am happy for my aunt who started at 11st 6 two weeks ago and lost 4.5 the first week and 5.5 the second ... I feel like I am doing something wrong. How could she lose that much?

Anyways... I haven't eaten today because of the bug , at least that's what I think it is , I managed half a banana and two cups of tea. I will get back to my diary as soon as I am recovered. Oh and Nicola thank you for missing me a little :) hope you are doing well xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sorry that above message is from me Jojobear , for some reason it wont let me logout under ~flabulous~ on my phone... hmmm , anyone got a suggestions