Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I have returned :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Jojobear, 1 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Ahhh girls and boys I have the vomiting bug ;(

I've been getting sick since 4.30am and I am swollen all over and dizzy and my body literally hurts !!

Haven't been on in a few weeks but I don't think I have gained weight. I was embarrassed about my tell all thread and I didn't want to "face" everyone.

Anyway I can't hide forever. I am doing okay on the diet and as much as I am happy for my aunt who started at 11st 6 two weeks ago and lost 4.5 the first week and 5.5 the second ... I feel like I am doing something wrong. How could she lose that much?

Anyways... I haven't eaten today because of the bug , at least that's what I think it is , I managed half a banana and two cups of tea. I will get back to my diary as soon as I am recovered. Oh and Nicola thank you for missing me a little :) hope you are doing well xxxxxxx

Jojo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Hi

sorry that above message is from me Jojobear , for some reason it wont let me logout under ~flabulous~ on my phone... hmmm , anyone got a suggestions

4. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    wow... I feel as welcome as a fart in a space suit

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.