• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have to share this...

Memphis

S: 14st11lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st3lb(8.21%)
I just have to share this with you lot this morning, as I am truly on cloud nine.

When going to bed last night I had my familiar routine of laying out clothes for work today. I included a pair of trousers which I bought after my first two weeks on CD when I'd lost 13lbs, and they fitted just nicely. I haven't had any massive losses since then but have been trundling along at a steady sort of pace.

So this morning I get up and get dressed, to find I literally cannot wear them! They are so loose around my stomach that I can pull them up and down without even undoing the buttons. I can't get over it. It's as though someone has sneaked in during the night and swapped them over with a much bigger pair. I was wearing them just the other week and they fitted nice and snug. Now they're so baggy around the ar*e that I can't get away with wearing them to the office at all.

Of course this means that I am left with hardly any clothes to wear to work - and these were lovely tailored pin-stripes that I really liked too - but I really don't care. I'm so chuffed that I'm even more enthused than ever about this diet.

I started a size 18 on the bottom, just over a month ago. Those trousers today were a 16. And I guess I might have to try some 14s now...

This Thursday will be my 5th weigh-in. Who would have thought that I could undergo such a dramatic transformation in just over a month?

So for anyone struggling through their first three days on the diet - keep with it. I have been on every diet known to man but never have I seen such amazing results, so fast.

Before I began on CD I was miserable with low-confidence and full of self-loathing. I was jealous of my friends and workmates and their great figures and wardrobes. I was fed up of being the fat friend. But losing the weight seemed to me a massive journey that would take me years.

Now I'm starting to see that in a few more months, I could be slim, healthy and happy too. I'm delighted I found this diet now - it is changing my life. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st7lb C: 16st2lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.16%)
oh my god!! thats fantastic Memphis, and your losses are about the same as mine too (give or take a pound here and there)

ok......the real question is what on earth did you wear to work???

xx

schindler

Keep on trying
S: 19st0.8lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 3st4.3lb(17.35%)
thanks for that - its a really positive post- and I am looking forward to being able to buy new clothes from any shop I fancy

Memphis

oh my god!! thats fantastic Memphis, and your losses are about the same as mine too (give or take a pound here and there)

ok......the real question is what on earth did you wear to work???

xx
A pair of trousers I have been waiting to fit into for a wedding I have coming up.
I'm a bit more dressed up than usual haha.

Witchy

ButtERfly
S: 22st2lb C: 17st3lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 4st13lb(22.26%)
Thats great I did the same yesterday but had nothing else to put on as I bought them all same time, thank heavens for draw strings.

Bet you were swishing round work hehe.

broxi

ButtErFly
S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
Amazing, well done you! What a feeling. I can't wait but you're showing us it wont be long! Thanks for that encouragement!

shelz

Silver Member
Im just like broxi, i cant wait for the feeling!

I started last Friday, jumped on the scales today and I just could not believe it. Maybe my scales and the CDC scales are out of sync - I dont know... Still an amazing feeling to know the amount of pounds that have gone in just 3 days. Its awesome!!

If the rest of the losses are half this amount I am going to be ecstatic! I am going to keep going til weigh in Thursday and see what the CDCs scales say.

:)

Róisín

S: 17st3lb C: 15st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 1st5lb(7.88%)
I just have to share this with you lot this morning, as I am truly on cloud nine.

I started a size 18 on the bottom, just over a month ago. Those trousers today were a 16. And I guess I might have to try some 14s now...

This Thursday will be my 5th weigh-in. Who would have thought that I could undergo such a dramatic transformation in just over a month?

So for anyone struggling through their first three days on the diet - keep with it. I have been on every diet known to man but never have I seen such amazing results, so fast.

Before I began on CD I was miserable with low-confidence and full of self-loathing. I was jealous of my friends and workmates and their great figures and wardrobes. I was fed up of being the fat friend. But losing the weight seemed to me a massive journey that would take me years.

Now I'm starting to see that in a few more months, I could be slim, healthy and happy too. I'm delighted I found this diet now - it is changing my life. :D

Wow!:p
I'm thrilled for you!

Thanks for posting this, it really gives me something to look forward to (having to go to work with no trousers ;))

Congrats Memphis :cool:

claira07

needs a real kick in the
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
so pleased for you you must feeling sooooo good, well done,
size 12 on its way xxx

charlotte_k

Silver Member
S: 24st0lb G: 10st0lb
well done memphis! x x

Memphis

Thank you for all your lovely responses. I just had to share it with someone as I'm kind of 'playing down' the diet in real life! You know, playing it cool :rolleyes:

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
Well done Memphis it sounds like size 14's are definately needed. Zoe x

LadyB

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wow Memphis that is such a great story! Well done!! I am going to be starting very soon - and you have inspired me to take a whole loads of clothes back I brought last weekend!!
I did swap one dress from an 18 to a 16, so a goal I am going to make for myself is to fit into that dress!!
Well done!
Bx

sandypops

Loves life......
S: 13st12lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.58%)
Hi Memphis

We are on the same week(ish) and have had the same weightloss each week(bizarre) and I can totally relate with you on the trousers front...in fact just got new combats size 14 from asda today and am on cloud nine..........tops still a 16 but really delighted. Will wait a bit before buying size 14 jeans....lol.x

Shopaholic

is back to finish the job
S: 13st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st5lb(2.59%)
How thrilling, enjoy shopping for your size 14's but don't spend too much on them as you'll soon be in 12's! I can't wait for this to happen to me. My size 18's are loose on me, I've had to tighten my belt. Can fit in 16 tops.