I heart food.

feistyfluxy

Breakfast - Muller light raspberry and cranberry, 2 Alpen light bars and a pear, plus a cup of tea with Oatly.

Lunch - Last night's dinner of SW-fied chilli, also known as "the Best Goddamned Chilli in the World" with rice and a large green salad. Apple for pudding.

Snack - Another pear and a banana.

Dinner - My 3 bean, kale and gammon soup. All free.

Another cup of tea with Oatly.

I also drank 2l of water, so the liquid intake is there.

Breakfast - Muller light, cherry, an apple and 2 Alpen light in Summer Fruit flavour and a cup of tea with Oatly.

Lunch - soup from yesterday.

Snack - 1 banana, 1 pear.

Dinner - tandori tikka chicken with boiled new potatoes, broccoli, sweet corn and hit beautiful hot smokey chipotle sauce. The chicken was marinated in fat free yoghurt and spices and grilled under the grill (duh).

Drank 2 l of water and and 2 cups of tea with oatley.

I really need to be more adventurous with breakfast. Any ideas?

Today's breakfast consisted of: scrambled eyyes with spring onions and 3 slices of cooked ham and 2 cups of tea with oatly.
No lunch, although I enjoyed a fantastic americano and a bite of a double chocolate brownie and a bit of this magnificent date and walnut cake (it was practically erotica).
Dinner: Roast chicken, roasted parsnips, carrots, onions with boiled new potatoes, brussel sprouts and gravy - all SW authorised and free on EE (if you remove the skin).

Your diary has totally made me hungry! Must admit I get into a right rutt with what to have for breakfast but rather craving some scrambled egg with spring onions! Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast- Greggs Bacon Bap. Banana. Tea with oatly.
Lunch- rice noodles salad with green beans, carrots, coriander and spring onions, soy sauce and a drop of sesame oil. Fruit salad and a diet coke.
Naughty breakfast, I know, but it was needed.

Back