Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I HEART Ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Everyone is telling me how hot they are and how they are suffering right now...

Im just right actually :D

I am assuming it is partly due to the ketosis. I am also assuming its because I spent the last 3 years in the midlands and am now back on the coast. But i think it is also to do with the fact i am carrying around nearly 4 1/2 stone less than I was less than 3 months ago!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Nice one! :D

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Yay! Well done you - that's such a great feeling I am sure! Have you tried to carry 4.5 stone of anything lately just to see what a difference you have actually made? They do that on the biggest loser and I think it's a really good idea as you don't notice it as much pound by pound, but I bet you'd find it really hard to carry 4.5 stone around for very long! x

5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I know what you mean I'm wearing a sweatshirt! XX

6. Wendi

Wendi Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    WW
    You have done so well - I hope I can lose the same amount within the same timescale.
    :)

7. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Lol my daughter is just under 22lb, and she is blooming heavy to carry around! Couldnt imagine carrying around nearly 3 times that!!! But I did, mad to think about now really!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.