i hope my losses dont slow down now =[

k4tti3_1988

my 1st week I lost 6lb and yesterday I got weighed and lost 5lb I hope my weight losses dont start slowing down I'm doing SS 100 % and I'm drinking at least 3 letters of water a day but a bit scared my losses are going 2 b less every week now =[ what do you think? xxx

Well I had 14lbs and this week it's 4 lbs which is a big slow down but think of it as it all adds up and better it's going off not on :) you will get there eventually and it's not a race. I'm seeing as a kick start to to a healthy life style change. Once I get to my healthy range on my BMI all I need to do is maintain :)

Try not to think of it weekly. It works out at about a stone per month. If you drink your water & have tour packs, there's nothing you can do to speed it up really. But a stone a month, every month is ace!

thanx girls yeah it's not a race i suppose just seems like every 1 is losing more than me and I'm doing it 100% but if I lose 3lb next week I would have lost a stone in 3 weeks so that's amazing I should stop thinking about it to much and just enjoy being health for a change it's easier already 2 walk up the stairs =] I love it on here =] your all amazing =] =] xx

Be prepared for week 3 may be beting bit lower (see my sig) as most people's bodies have a bit of a freak out about the sudden, huge drop in calories. Stick with it & you'll probably get a better loss week 4. Might not happen but worth knowing about in advance so it isn't demotivating. I try & drink 4l a day, but then I drink 2l when eating normally & am so tall I might need more.

Just think of the end goal you can do anything to lose more this is prob one of the quickest ways to lose weight :) you prob lost more inches I have this week :)

yea thats true i will get my CDC 2 measure my next week she didnt do it this week but thanx guys and yeah i will stick 2 it and think about my end goal =] thanx again xxx

Back