I Joined Slimming World online yeah!!!

millreef

Hi All
Just a rambling as I'm here alone in Hong Kong but I joined Slimming World online last night and feeling very happy about it. I did it many years ago but wow, how things have changed! I'm still trying to get my head around "extra easy' days. I need to do my homework I suppose.
Alone in Hong KOng
Millreef

Oh wow hello from Ireland :)
Im joining a group on Monday so look forward to seeing you about here!

Welcome both of you! Millreef there are some great threads on here explaining Extra Easy (although to be honest I always stick to the red and green days) and lots of support if you are feeling lonesome.

Good luck!

Hello guys,
firstly, good luck to all of you with the weight loss...
About me, I live in France (my home country), after having lived in London for 13 years... Done SW years ago, and lost about 2 1/2 stones in about 4 months (used to do red days). SO, I would like to join you, if that is OK.
Now, we do not have SW here (shame really) and I am deciding on whether to get the online membership or not yet.. Can anyone tell me if many things have changed during the past year? I only have the books from June 2011 with me, and a few old 2011 mags for the gorgeous recipes.
I am 6Ft5, and 15st2... 18 months ago I was 12st.. still overweight but nothing like what I am now!!! I need to loose 4 1/2 stones... I am trying to conceive but it has not happened, and I am sure this will help me...

So if anyone can let me know if lots of stuff has changed, that would be fab...

thank you in advance.
xxxx

Hello guys,
firstly, good luck to all of you with the weight loss...
About me, I live in France (my home country), after having lived in London for 13 years... Done SW years ago, and lost about 2 1/2 stones in about 4 months (used to do red days). SO, I would like to join you, if that is OK.
Now, we do not have SW here (shame really) and I am deciding on whether to get the online membership or not yet.. Can anyone tell me if many things have changed during the past year? I only have the books from June 2011 with me, and a few old 2011 mags for the gorgeous recipes.
I am 6Ft5, and 15st2... 18 months ago I was 12st.. still overweight but nothing like what I am now!!! I need to loose 4 1/2 stones... I am trying to conceive but it has not happened, and I am sure this will help me...

So if anyone can let me know if lots of stuff has changed, that would be fab...

thank you in advance.
xxxx

Hi
Very little has changed, with the exception of slightly larger cereal amounts for the HEXbs. They are also pushing extra easy a lot more. At the end of the day if it worked for you last time with the info you have it will this time too! :) There are whole sections on syn values and healthy extras on this forum so you should be able to check things fairly easily.

Hi Jules,
thanks a lot for your reply. Yeah, Ithink I will start with what I have, with the help of this site and see how I do over the next four weeks.. I picked up a nice SW chicken curry recipe and made that last night, with rice. This morning, had fat free fromage frais with fruit, and a coffee... chicken salad for lunch!!
good luck to everyone, keep going!!!
xxx

Hi All
Just a rambling as I'm here alone in Hong Kong but I joined Slimming World online last night and feeling very happy about it. I did it many years ago but wow, how things have changed! I'm still trying to get my head around "extra easy' days. I need to do my homework I suppose.
Alone in Hong KOng
Millreef
Hi I would like to know how you did with SW in Hong Kong. could you find fry light n stuff like that? and what about the cost of food...?

Back