• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I jumped off the train!!

Hi guys well where to start. I'v decided at this moment in time LT is not for me. For many reasons the main ones being my hair loss, i expected my hair to fall out but not at the rate it has i brush my hair and the floor and my brush is covered in hair. Also i was on it for 9 week and i was on my period for 7 week was really heavy and painful too. I could cope with those things and was willing to and did push those to the back of my mind the weightloss was more important. But i couldn't deal with my mood swings, my ups and downs, the way i felt, the way i acted. It was having really bad effects on my whole life on my family, my kids some days i was really nasty to them. I can honestly say hand on heart i have never ever shouted at my kids till i started LT. I'm not going to bad mouth LT because i think its wonderful and cant rate it highly enough i will tell anyone that asks give it a go. It doesn't suit me not for now anyway but i may give another go somewhere down the line.

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words and advice you have given me. And i want to wish you all well on your journeys and good luck with the weigh ins.

I may see you sometime in the future xxx

Thankyou all X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Awww sorry it wasn't for you hun. I wish you all the luck in the world with whatever weight loss programme you choose.
Don't worry too much about the hair loss....it will grow back again.(I have been there ;))
:wave_cry:

sorry to hear its not for you but I hope you find the right weight loss programme good luck in what you do
xx

All the best hun - LT isnt for everyone but the fact you gave it your best shot counts for a lot.

Dont be a stranger and best of luck for the future in all you do xxx

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Good luck Juicy Lucy, Pop on here now and again and say hi...Big Hugs XX :)

Good Luck on your weight loss journey honey x x x

good luck ,

All the best with your weight loss journey x