I jumped off the train!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by juicylucy, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Hi guys well where to start. I'v decided at this moment in time LT is not for me. For many reasons the main ones being my hair loss, i expected my hair to fall out but not at the rate it has i brush my hair and the floor and my brush is covered in hair. Also i was on it for 9 week and i was on my period for 7 week was really heavy and painful too. I could cope with those things and was willing to and did push those to the back of my mind the weightloss was more important. But i couldn't deal with my mood swings, my ups and downs, the way i felt, the way i acted. It was having really bad effects on my whole life on my family, my kids some days i was really nasty to them. I can honestly say hand on heart i have never ever shouted at my kids till i started LT. I'm not going to bad mouth LT because i think its wonderful and cant rate it highly enough i will tell anyone that asks give it a go. It doesn't suit me not for now anyway but i may give another go somewhere down the line.

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words and advice you have given me. And i want to wish you all well on your journeys and good luck with the weigh ins.

I may see you sometime in the future xxx

Thankyou all X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Awww sorry it wasn't for you hun. I wish you all the luck in the world with whatever weight loss programme you choose.
    Don't worry too much about the hair loss....it will grow back again.(I have been there ;))
  4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sorry to hear its not for you but I hope you find the right weight loss programme good luck in what you do
  5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

6. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Lipotrim TFR
  7. Snowie

Snowie Full Member

All the best hun - LT isnt for everyone but the fact you gave it your best shot counts for a lot.

Dont be a stranger and best of luck for the future in all you do xxx
  8. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Good luck Juicy Lucy, Pop on here now and again and say hi...Big Hugs XX :)
  9. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Good Luck on your weight loss journey honey x x x
  10. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

good luck ,
  11. A New Me

A New Me Full Member

All the best with your weight loss journey x
  12. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sorry to hear that but good luck for the future hun x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.