I just binged. now what happens??

So... I ran out of packs and had a slim fast this morning, I know it's not right but it was all I had. It must have knocked me out of ketosis because I have been absolutely craving food aaaalll day! I have just caved in and binged big time on BAD stuff (I won't list because I don't want to tempt anyone else!). Does that mean I will have undone all my hard work (I'm on day 11 and 10lbs lighter)?? And does it mean I'll have to go through the hell of getting back into ketosis?! Will it be like the first week all over again?

You'll defo have knocked yourself out of ketosis. I'd just drink a lot of water to flush all the crap put quicker then get back on packs when you can.

I'm doing lighterlife but their forums dead :(

I know when I've cheated in the past it usually takes 3 days to get back into ketosis depending on what you've eaten.

My councillor used to say if I felt I HAD to binge eat then have chicken or a slice of ham or tuna! Less likely to do as much damage.

Don't beat yourself up about it, it's done now :) x

I had a binge on Friday day 14 n trust me I ate enough crisps n choc to feed a small army. I got right back on it the day after (yesterday) with 3 shakes n lots of water n had traces of ketones by this morning. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't started on the Cambridge diet yet (diet meeting wed evening then start thurs morning) I'm worried I'll get tempted and binge, any tips to prevent this happening so I can be prepared when I feel tempted? Any time I feel hungry or tempted I was going to log onto this site to re-motivate me and remind me of all the reasons why I am doing this.

Xx

I haven't started on the Cambridge diet yet (diet meeting wed evening then start thurs morning) I'm worried I'll get tempted and binge, any tips to prevent this happening so I can be prepared when I feel tempted? Any time I feel hungry or tempted I was going to log onto this site to re-motivate me and remind me of all the reasons why I am doing this.

Yes when tempted just go for a walk go to bed just get through the first few days and week and you will smash it how much you have to looose?

Back