I just bought a top from Miss Selfridge!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peachy1982, 26 May 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    I am so chuffed, it is a size 16 but its the first time that i have dared try anything on in there,
    am defo aiming for the 2 stone mark next thursday.
    am on a role
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

It must be so refreshing to be able to walk into a shop like Miss Selfridge and buy something that actually fits :D

Well done and good luck for your 2 stone goal.
  4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

well done hun!!!!

i love miss-selfridge

well done on ya fab loss and good luck with the rest of ur journey

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done, glad you're feeling "PEACHY", Peachy....Good luck with reaching the 2 stone next week...xxx:)
  6. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

well done!

i havent ventured in miss selfridges yet, but was browsing in dorothey perkins last week and tried on some size 18 jeans (not quite there, can do up but not comfortable). i think going in each week will keep me motivated lol.
  7. xkarina24

xkarina24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done peachy.

I haven't ventured into Miss Selfrigde of top shop yet because I know I would feel disheartened if a size 14 top or bottom wouldn't fit, as I know clothes size vary. I will defo treat myself when (if) I get to a size 10. Just need to stick to SS.

8. Judy

Judy Full Member

wow well done i bet ur so proud!! i cant wait until i can shop in next and all the skinny shops!!
    I bought a size 18 jeans today knowing they wouldnt fit so i could try them on each week and see how much closer im getting to them fitting. I find it really keeps u motivated, i can get them to the top of my thighs lol
  9. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Congratulations! Shopping trips will take so much longer these days as you'll have so many more shops to choose from! Good luck with hitting 2 st next week.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.