I just can't do this :-(

Birdy2be

I need some help!!! How do people stop themselves from caving into food?? It's really getting to me now!! :-( but I want it so so bad... X

If your bmi really is 21.3, you should be following the Working Solution or Simple Solution where you have some more food in each day anyway. It's important to focus on your goals and what really matters to you about losing the weight.

cybill is right, add some food into the diet, it is hard controlling your food intake when you are allowed to eat, but i find that if i eat my 3 packs and then i have an omelette with spinach and chicken or ham, certainly fills you up and im still losing a couple of pounds a week. have a look on the exante website for ketosis friendly recipes, there is a lot of choice. It will get easier as time goes on though, im 4 months in and still going strong and not caved. Good luck

Thank you so much for your advice... I just get so down and feel like I'm getting nowhere. I train at the gym 4 nights a week so I'd like to think that helps but I see no change :-( do you think having 4 food packs might help?? Xx

If you are training at the gym then yes you will benefit from additional packs. I am yet to start exante but I've had a friend do it :) ... Just keep yourself busy but down burn the candle at both ends either !

Yeah your right, I do need to start getting some early nights as well.. I might start having 4 packs and see how I get on with that... It's difficult because I have to do lunch and snacks for the kids at work... When I'm home I find it so much easier than when I'm at work xx good luck fir when you start xx

Back