I just dont want to eat

Starlight

Gold Member
I hate this heat, I just cant be bothered cooking let alone eating. Its after 2030 now and I havent even thought about dinner, well I have then thought NO dont make me.

Does anyone else have this problem in this weather

*sticks hand up*

Me - totally. I've had melon and yoghurt for dinner. OH cooked himself some pasta with bacon and tomato sauce. Would have been totally on plan meal for me, but I just didn't fancy it.

And last night I had a banana, then a couple of ryvita with quark before bed.

We have to be careful - last time it was really hot there was a lot of unexpected gains and maintains, which my C put down to water retention/dehydration and people eating loads of salads, and not actually eating enough, so the body not shedding any fat.

Yes I do too, but have to be careful as I end up picking. I find cottage cheese with parmesan cheese mixed in with some cucumber and peppers to dip hits the spot.
Just as long as you are drinking (water not wine lol.):D

I can't imagine how hot it would have to be to put me off eating... Probably so hot my fork melts?

lol

Im with you on that scarlet daisy :D

LOL me too!! I do find I put it off and eat later, but it's far too hot to be slaving over hot stove.Salads, chicken and bacon, yummy yummy goes down a treat! I try and drink plenty that fills you up too! Water, of course!

Hugs :)

Have to agree that the idea of a cooked dinner makes me feel even hotter! I'm much happier with a sandwich..I probably wouldn't turn down a nice barbeque mind!! haha :p

I can only manage a salad in this humid and hot weather, but usually if we eat too much salad we retain water - so we just can't win can we.....

It's not I don't want to eat, it's just too bloody hot to cook!

I'm already having a crisis, I really think I might be frosty the snowman as I'm melting! It's quite worrying really.

For tea I stuck my head in the freezer, found a MiniMilk and just stayed there until the peas started defrosting under my chin!

It's not I don't want to eat, it's just too bloody hot to cook!

I'm already having a crisis, I really think I might be frosty the snowman as I'm melting! It's quite worrying really.

For tea I stuck my head in the freezer, found a MiniMilk and just stayed there until the peas started defrosting under my chin!
squiddie,your posts are so funny!been laughing to myself at them.i'm sure the neighbours must think i'm losing the plot lol x

I completly agree it is to hot! ........ I manage breakfast lunch is ok cos i have a sarnie .. tea is a PITA ... cos it involves standing infront of the oven! .. Tonight im doing Stirfry cos its quick! and its about all i can stretch to in the heat! .......

Is anyone shattered yet due to the lack of sleep ??

I've come to the conclusion that sleep is for the weak! I havent had a decent night's sleep in ages! Lol. Im not complaining of the heat too much, because I know that when it rains, we'll complain about that as well! Lol

The hot weather stops me from sleeping (I have had a headache for 3 days), but it does not stop me eating. I seem to be unusual in that I prefer hot food (not the cooking it, but the eating of it), as I do not feel that I have eaten if I have a salad.

Hi Marie, I know, I would like to change that aspect of myself, although I am not going to beat myself up about it. The diet is going well and I have already changed some of my old bad habits, and I am feeling pretty good. I am sure other habits will change with time. You never know, in time I may even prefer salads!

I hate this heat, I just cant be bothered cooking let alone eating. Its after 2030 now and I havent even thought about dinner, well I have then thought NO dont make me.

Does anyone else have this problem in this weather

In a word - NO :cool: :rolleyes:

Back