I just got an ebay parcel...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by IrishMum, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    with two outfits for my family wedding in June. I ordered a wine chiffon corset style top & floaty skirt, and a plum brocade corset top and pencil skirt in a size 16. I thought I was being very optimistic as I have a very broad back (even at 10 1/2stone I had to wear 14-16 tops), but I was confident of the skirts fitting.

Well, I just tried them on and everything fits!!! Not only that- the skirts are too big!!! :banana dancer::bunnydance::wee:
    Great news, but now I'll have to get them altered! :pI couldn't care less!! My mum says the plum outfit makes me look like a 'skinny minny'! (Her words!), more so than the floaty outfit. I have 31 days to go until the wedding and was hoping to get another stone off...at this rate of going I'll have to shop again!:party0048::innocent0001:
    WHo-hooo!!!! I'm TOTALLY re-motivated and glugging water as I type!! :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigtosmall

bigtosmall Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SlimnSave
    Well done you, I'm sure you will look fab!

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't forget to post the photos for us.....bet you will look stunning! Although I would like to suggest that you don't alter anything, you will almost certainly need to return them for a smaller size within the 28 days....I LOVE corsets, the way they make your waist tiny as it pushes everything up to your boobs!!! Would love something very sexy for the bedroom.....but totally wasted on my OH as he's told me 'sexy' undies do nothing for him...he just likes me naked!!!!!...fair play! :giggle:

5. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i bet you soooooooooooooooooo pleased. well done

6. Nikita10

Nikita10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(24.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :wow:well done IrishMum that's a great achievement. Yes please post us some photo's I bet you look fab and they may help us to keep motivated.:D

7. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    That is soooo cool!! so pleased for you! what a wonderful feeling that must be. you have inspired me to glug some more!! xxx

8. IrishMum

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    Hee-hee!! Roll on my weigh-in on Friday! I think I've finally conquered those pesky 'picking' demons...time will tell, but for now I'm very happy!!

Thanks everyone. I'm smiling like an eejit at my desk here, people must think I'm a little insane!

I'll post the pics on the day, when I've the hair & make-up done and the heels on (not the popsocks!!) LOL!

9. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    well done that is fantastic news keep going

10. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Irishmum,
    Leave the pop socks on to give us a laugh. No only joking, looking forward to seeing the photos. You are right to be grinning like a cheshire cat, you have done really well. It's a great feeling to have clothes too big and I would agree with supaslimma, could you not return them for a smaller size? Save you paying to get them taken in - best of luck with the mini target.
    Doirin

11. IrishMum

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    The two outfits were bnwt for 5.99 each (one was Pierce Fonda @ Debenhams- £135, the other Next- £65) from a private seller who doesn't do returns unless the listing was inaccurate. I don't mind, if I do get a lot smaller (hard to imagine! LOL!) I'll just put them back on Ebay! I have a boxful of stuff waiting to be listed there already, but it'll take some time so I'll do it all at once! I've never sold anything there, so am nervous about it (wrong postage, not listing 'properly' etc.) but I'm sure I'll manage if it gets me a few ££'s for new clothes! LOL!

12. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Oooh these sound gorgeous :D

Well done, I think this is the best bit about this diet, being able to buy clothes in sizes I'd never dreamed of!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.