I Just Got My First Weight Loss Compliment!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Qua Sae, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I am SO happy right now!

My OH works as a manager in a superstore & everyone who works there, knows me & are all lovely to me :)
    I've not been down there since I started SW, I've been so busy with work in the week & housework at wkends.

Anyway, as you know, I've been feeling really down because of this stupid bladder infection & decided to head to the shops to cheer myself up a bit.
    I popped into the store where OH works to make sure he had something for dinner (& to pick up some chocolates.. Oops!) & one of his colleagues came up to me & said "you've lost a lot of weight, haven't you?!". Aww. It was so awesome & I was grinning from ear to ear as I told her I'd lost a stone on SW - I then went on to tell her how wonderful it is. Lol.

I've not really been able to see the loss myself, I mean I feel a bit slimmer but I can't imagine where a stone could have gone from! Lol. :D

I know I won't sit here feeling all sorry for myself now because I'm doing something right & just because I can't see it, doesn't mean that it isn't visible.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    stick this in the NSV thread.. definitely a Non Scale Victory if I ever saw one..

4. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/ calorie controlled
    aw welldone! and keep it up! :D

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww that's lovely hun :) And it's good it came at a time when you were feeling low xxx

6. polly2810

polly2810 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay enjoy the compliments!!!

7. Medusa

Medusa Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :):):) Does you as much good as losing the weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.