• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I just had to do something really difficult

I had to make chocolate cornflakes with smarties for my kids.They'd been asking for ages, love em'

That was such a challenge for me as Im a chocoholic.

But I was strong, I was very tempted, but I knew what I wanted more, and it was'nt the chocolate :)

That was my first ever big chocolate test, and Im glad I managed to pass it.

Phew!

Bm2lm xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st4.5lb C: 15st12lb G: 15st4.5lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
well done you thats a fab achievement hon!

I know its so hard when cooking with the kids and its just a compulsion to lick your fingers!!

Well done you have a great resolve!!!

Lou X

well done you thats a fab achievement hon!

I know its so hard when cooking with the kids and its just a compulsion to lick your fingers!!

Well done you have a great resolve!!!

Lou X
Thanks hun, Hopefully it will get easier, I have to do all the cooking tomorrow, eek

bm2lm xx

Oh I do sympathise!!

Having to feed my pesky kids 3 times a day is the hardest thing about this SSing lark!!

Why oh why did I start again during half term? I must want my head read!!

You did really well to avoid temptation though - well done!!!

Well done, just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it - chocolate pah - who needs it :p

I had to make chocolate cornflakes with smarties for my kids.They'd been asking for ages, love em'

That was such a challenge for me as Im a chocoholic.

But I was strong, I was very tempted, but I knew what I wanted more, and it was'nt the chocolate :)

That was my first ever big chocolate test, and Im glad I managed to pass it.

Phew!

Bm2lm xx
Much respect ! That must have been hard. Isn't it great when you resist something though ? I like being in control of food rather than it being in control of me for a change :D

Well done on focusing on what means more. You are a star****

When Im cooking and I know Im going to get food on my fingers I now have the tap running ready to wash them to take the temptation away....So far its worked.:D

Well Done thats great!

I baked over 1/2 term with mine last week,they did choc krispie cakes,sticky choc pudding and shortbread biscuits but I felt a bit of a buzz that I had resisted lol

Have you not been cooking? I cook every night for my 3 and dh but they are all meat eaters and I am veggie so it doesn't actually bother me,I find the only thing I find difficult is checking to see if the pasta or rice is ready..normally I would just have a taste LOL

Sonya x

S: 13st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.72%)
Well done BM2LM - there is a point you get to where your journey is more improtant than a passing food moment, and it sounds like you got there. My only real lapse time is PMT/TOTM when I feel that the world is stacked against me torturing me with food - but last month, even with PMT, I managed to bake , fill and ice huge choccy cake for mom's 60th, and NOT TOUCH ANY!!!!! I have found it hard last few days having diarrhaea as a result of some antibiotics to have my food packs - they go right through. I felt last night I had to eat something heavy which might stay inside me - so I had some brown rice (which I don't especially like) so my challenge will be to pick up with things again. I think the 'journey' is liek a series of challenges, but as you conquer each, you are better placed to handle the next! Kind of like my 6 year old and her Nintendo!
I congratulate your strength and wish you well on your journey!

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Highest respect possible is sent your way!!! Well done you dont think Id have been as good!! Sarahxx.

well done for resisting temptation!

Amy