I just like food!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Peachybum, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Peachybum

Peachybum New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Everyone
    I've never started a diary on this site, I used the old Cambridge forum.
    I 'famously' lost 85lbs in 2008 but put it back - like you do. Tried umpteen restarts to no avail - lost about 35lbs earlier this year and had to give up due to the fact that I couldn't afford it. So it's nearly all back again - I just like food, good stuff too - I'm stupid really because I like quite healthy stuff, trouble is I also like chocolate, cooking recipes off the telly, and wine! And once I start, I can't stop!
    Anyway, decided to restart a couple of Mondays ago -then lost it after 3 days in a hail of homemade strawberry gateaux and champagne (to celebrate my daughter Jessica's degree sucess) :break_diet:
    So I've started again properly yesterday and so far so good - I've got to attend Jess's graduation on the 21st July and then go on holiday on the 15th September - so it's something to aim for, although there are a couple of potential hiccups,

Going for more supplies tomorrow and a weigh in (not very hopeful) I only like chocolate tetras too - to add to the pain.
    Now going to see if I can suss out how to get a tracker:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey, welcome. I started a week ago and I'm finding it okay so hang in there and good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.