I just made day 7!!!

Wow, after a long hard week I made it to day 7. The first time ever for me. I'm so happy but I'm daunted with the thought of having to be on this for 5 more weeks. Yes I'm not hungry now but the minute evening comes I'm dying for food. Nothing will make me brake this (I need to fit into my beautiful wedding dress) I'm 100% not going to cheat but I still miss food! Does this get easier? By the way I've lost 9lbs x

Re: I just made day 7!!!

Yay good for you, you must be so proud of yourself.
I'm on Day 5 today i want to be weighed NOW!!!

wow great result 9lbs off, i have started the diet myself today for six weeks so you have just inspired me that it will be worthwhile

If u both keep reminding yourself why your doing it, and drink so much water it really helps! No other diet can give u results this fast. The great thing is my life has stopped evolving around food! Even though I still want it, I don't need it to be happy! ✊ I also found reading lots of mags helped! seeing other girls look good and glamourous in their bikinis is incentive for me! This might not be for everyone though. Keep going both of u! Imagine how u will feel at that finish line! X

Hey!

I am currently on refeed but started this diet 14 weeks ago like all you guys, nervous, anxious, excited, sad, happy & all the other emotions I am sure your all feeling. I first started the diet because I wanted to slim down to be a size 14 for my holiday which I'm due to go on at the end of July. Baring in mind at the start of this diet I was in size 18-20 clothing I didn't get my hopes up too much and had no faith in myself, I didn't believe it would work and I didn't believe I could stick to it 100% - but I did and it paid off. I took this week by week and didn't set myself any harsh goals, some weeks I lost 7lbs, others I only lost 2-3lbs but the way to look at small losses is "at least that's 2lbs off and not 2lbs on!". It can and will be a huge roller-coaster for all of you, I know I was moody and snappy at times, my happy day was always a Monday (weigh in day). I know what helped me in the first week was plenty of water and plenty of sleep, I kept myself as busy as possible during meal times for my family and luckily enough I didn't have to do a lot of cooking so that really helped. I kept busy by taking a bath, painting my nails, reading my Kindle, being on the internet and being on HERE, this site helped me a lot and I have a lot to thank it for and the people who share their stories here. I couldn't believe I completed 13 weeks of this diet and I'm nearly 4 stone down thanks to it. It is AMAZING!! Believe me.. once you've had your first weigh in that will be all the inspiration you will need to carry on with your journey. Good luck to you all x x x

9lbs is a FANTASTIC loss, well done :)
Each week gets a bit easier, until eventually, you won't even think about it, it just becomes the "norm"!

Arghh I hope so skinnie Minnie! And dunder I can't help but notice your weightloss chart, well done to you! I love this site its full of very inspiring people. X

wow great words of inspiration guys,thanks so much just hope i can inspire someone aswell after my journey,your sucess stories are amazing theres no doubt about these first 2 and half days have been tough but im determined to succeed please all continue to post your lovely stories i cant tell you what a boost it is to read them :)

Back