Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i just made really yummy jelly!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lahodges87, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    mmmmmmmm yummy! tis so nice!
    Seen how to make it on one of the other threads
    (400ml cold water, add 1 tspn of flavouring, then while blending with hand blender add it bit bit 2 scoops of mix-a-mousse then stick it in the freezer for 45 mins or the fridge over night)
    Twas my first try and i did it and its dam good and calorie free!!yeah!!!!
    I recommend to all
    And later im havin a frozen tetra as my icecream and jelly wit it!! cannot wait!
    xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Jelly and ice-cream .... can i come to your party??!!!!

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Bursting your bubble here........Mix-a-mousse........has cals. booooooo!! only 20 or 30 or something so only 1 a day missy!!

gotta love the white stuff on top.........its like sara-lee lemon meringue pie topping!!! or maybe I'm just getting carried away?:confused:

have fun chick!!

xx

5. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA

do you eat the gross frothy stuff on top?! eeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!! I throw it down the sink!!

I can only have my jelly with food colouring too, otherwise it turns my stomach to look at it!!

I'm a strange and mysterious creature x

6. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i new that but u no v little amount of cals! lol but still mmmmm - i scraped all the foamy stuff off the top it scared me!! :S
    cnt wait till erin gets home so i can tell her! and show her!
    We wer havin a water competition this mornin ... whoevr could drink their first litre the fastest - but not too fast like (it wa an experiment to see which bottle was easier to drink out of) (btw i am a gaylord lol) but i won so thats all that matters lol
    xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.