i just made really yummy jelly!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lahodges87, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    mmmmmmmm yummy! tis so nice!
    Seen how to make it on one of the other threads
    (400ml cold water, add 1 tspn of flavouring, then while blending with hand blender add it bit bit 2 scoops of mix-a-mousse then stick it in the freezer for 45 mins or the fridge over night)
    Twas my first try and i did it and its dam good and calorie free!!yeah!!!!
    I recommend to all
    And later im havin a frozen tetra as my icecream and jelly wit it!! cannot wait!
    xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Jelly and ice-cream .... can i come to your party??!!!!

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Bursting your bubble here........Mix-a-mousse........has cals. booooooo!! only 20 or 30 or something so only 1 a day missy!!

gotta love the white stuff on top.........its like sara-lee lemon meringue pie topping!!! or maybe I'm just getting carried away?:confused:

have fun chick!!

xx

5. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA

do you eat the gross frothy stuff on top?! eeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!! I throw it down the sink!!

I can only have my jelly with food colouring too, otherwise it turns my stomach to look at it!!

I'm a strange and mysterious creature x

6. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i new that but u no v little amount of cals! lol but still mmmmm - i scraped all the foamy stuff off the top it scared me!! :S
    cnt wait till erin gets home so i can tell her! and show her!
    We wer havin a water competition this mornin ... whoevr could drink their first litre the fastest - but not too fast like (it wa an experiment to see which bottle was easier to drink out of) (btw i am a gaylord lol) but i won so thats all that matters lol
    xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.