i just want freshly baked soft white bread with real butter, and chocolate, loads of

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Cherry On Top*, 7 December 2009 Social URL.

1. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i just want freshly baked soft white bread with real butter, and chocolate, loads of, and cheesy chips, and nachos with houmous and cheese and salsa, and and and ermm...cake! oh yes dont forget cake. and a bit more chocolate maybe, oooh and some sesame prawn toast , nom nom nom... i could go on and on.

BUT ACTUALLY, i want to feel great in my wedding dress more. only a LITTLE bit more at present to be honest! haha, but im going to go to sainsburys and get some fruit.

*sigh*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i just had a curly wurly and some roast beef monster munch lol 12 syns

4. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've not had crisps for a month now and i miss them alot but i can't just have one packet. Unless its the BIG sensation packs :eek: So i don't indulge at all

5. *Cherry On Top*

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    its all so tempting isnt it....

6. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah i could normally eat a whole bag of sensations or tube of pringles or multi pack of 6 roast beef monster munch but im being very strict on myself and told my hubby not to let me have more than one packet even if i beg lmao i just cant cut them out all together or i will end up binging

7. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Go for it girl! have a few flexible syns!! wont kill ya :D

8. *Cherry On Top*

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i made some sw crisps tonight! i made them before and they were rubbish, but this time they were amazing! looked exactly like normal crisps and tasty sprinkled with salt! i also just tried fro frais with a choc orange optons and tsp splenda in it, and it was really nice! so surprised as im soo not convinced by all the wonderful things people claim to make out of quark and cous cous which i think taste like poo. but this was good! *opening the old mind*

9. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    ooh how do you make the crisps?

10. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh we all have these moments!! It makes us human!! I bet skinny supermodels have them all the time, but can never give in!! We can give in occasionally to these desires, as long as we can dust ourselves down and carry on after the event!! I'm realising that's the secret!! We can have indulgences now and again, just not make a habit of it, and it was making a habit of it that got us into trouble in the first place!! I'm sure you'll get to your goal!! Once the New Year arrives you'll be raring to go with that wedding day in sight!! Good luck!X

11. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've really, really wanted pizza so much lately! And it doesn't help that my Sis and Mum aren't doing SW and eat pizza and tons of biscuits and chocolate and cakes....ARGH!!!
    But I'm determined to make this work and fit in to my first ever bridesmaid dress. I did have a mini curly wurly tonight tho :D

12. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At first I used to wonder how I would get by without puddings, cakes, biscuits and chocolates. However, as time has gone by my cravings for these things has almost disappeared and I'm fine without them. I had a fruit crumble and custard a couple of weeks ago and whilst it was very good, it sat really heavily in my tummy afterwards and I wished I hadn't had it. My tastes have changed so much now that after going to the gym I actually crave fruit and not a pile of biscuits.

So hopefully it will get easier for you as time goes by.

13. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Whenever I get like this I remind myself that nothing is stopping me from having them- but that is exactly how I got to 19 stone.

The choice is mine and not forced on me by anyone else, so there is no point in feeling hard done by- I can have it and face the consequences or don't and reap the rewards

This makes the feeling a bit easier to bear
    xxx

14. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah nothing feels greater than when you weigh and youve lost.i hate the feeling when you jump on the scales and you put on.but then dont deny yourself the occasional treat especially this time of year with so many goodies around and tis only once a year

15. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Same here except i havent missed them yet, but its only been a week LOL

16. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Did I say I didn't have any cravings lately? Whoa, not anymore - this post made my really hungry! Off to tesco for some healthy snacks!

17. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I gave in last night and had a thin crust pizza and a bar of chocolate. Felt yukky afterwards. So today it's "detox" with fat free yoghurt & fruit and a SW curry and rice for dinner. I think once in a while it doesn't harm and I even think it makes you appreciate healthy food all the more. I loved my clementines and banana breakfast this morning - syn free and guilt free.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.