i knew i would...

annie_d

Silver Member
I knew i would fall off the wagon and i have. Today i have eaten far too much. HOWEVER i see this not as a failure just a blipand tomorrow i will hoppity skip back onto the wagon and carry on the long treak to slimsville. Good luck and love to us all.:)

I knew i would fall off the wagon and i have. Today i have eaten far too much. HOWEVER i see this not as a failure just a blipand tomorrow i will hoppity skip back onto the wagon and carry on the long treak to slimsville. Good luck and love to us all.:)

never mind....just get back on it !!! and you'll be fine.....:)

was just a little blip.......

Debz xx

*smile* It was, it was!!! It's so much easier at work and i have 3 thirteen and a half hour days coming up so i will easily get back into the swing of it.

*smile* It was, it was!!! It's so much easier at work and i have 3 thirteen and a half hour days coming up so i will easily get back into the swing of it.

Course you will !!!

cant even imagine 13 and half hour days.....:eek: poor you....that sounds awful !!!

keep us posted hun.....

look forward to sharing your success !!!

love

Debz xx

Hey Annie,

Was in the same boat except mine went further a bit further. Went on a 4 day bender which I'm now well on the way to repairing. Lived on prawns and a couple of shakes on Saturday and restarted SS today. 9p.m and so far so good. Better turn in early to avoid temptation.

Let's get going strong again

Ahhhhh i WONDERED where you were! Well done for getting back on the track. I will join you on it tomorrow.x

Back