• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I know I know BUT scales are horrid

I know I shouldnt but I did :eek:
Had a peak today at the scales and I havent lost anything and I have weigh in Monday :confused: I know my scales seem abit jumpy they will weigh x weight then 1 min later another 1lb on or off so maybe new scales?
Ok if I was going to lose it would show up by now and hasnt :confused:
I have stuck 100% to plan and exercised 30 minutes everyday and drank them fluids?
It maybe totm as I have symptons but I never know exactly when it is as I have a coil.......
I do have 1lbs to go until going down another point?
I havent scale hopped all week which is good for me just looked this morning and 0 every saturday my loss is the same as a mondays weighin?
Just wanted a moan ;) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hazykay

Silver Member
S: 16st4.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st10.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st11.5lb(17.29%)
Keep away from those scales!!! You said yourself they are jumpy so they won't be giving you a true reading. Don't be down, you have done everything right so you WILL lose weight this week :D. Just throw those broken scales in the bin :wave_cry:
x

lol what are we like ? I have sts as Monday so I hoped to get 2lbs off to go into the next stone bracket :( Did you often sts when you stuck at plan? x

Keep away from those scales!!! You said yourself they are jumpy so they won't be giving you a true reading. Don't be down, you have done everything right so you WILL lose weight this week :D. Just throw those broken scales in the bin :wave_cry:
x
I know I think I need new ones had mine for 7-8 years,anyone recommend good ones boots here are way out and I dont go to meeting?
Yes if I have sts or gained :eek::eek: I know it must be totm,just have so much to lose :( xx Thanks xx

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
C: 13st9.5lb
my scales in my apartment says im exactly a stone heavier then then one in my parents house, and i checked my weight in my friends house and its the same as my parents thank god lol

my scales in my apartment says im exactly a stone heavier then then one in my parents house, and i checked my weight in my friends house and its the same as my parents thank god lol

OMG what if I buy some that make me a stone heavier :eek::eek::eek: lol mine were always spot on to the ww rc and doctors ones but recently they do have the mind of a women,keep changing ;) xxlol

size102b... you say you have so much to loose!!

well can i just say to you I am certain you will loose all your weight on WW, and nobody will stand in your way of that,!

soo have faith in yourself hun.!!xx

are they battery operated? battery might be going? mine arent battery operated tho lol
Yep I did think of that yesterday batterys been in 2 years lol the scales were really expensive I will get a new battery :) lol

size102b... you say you have so much to loose!!

well can i just say to you I am certain you will loose all your weight on WW, and nobody will stand in your way of that,!

soo have faith in yourself hun.!!xx
ahh thanks hun :eek: I do have alot to lose I have 89lbs to bmi 24.9 I did have 106lbs so its going just have yoyoed so much I have to do this and stay on for life as its so mentally demorilising,like keep weighing myself lol
Thanks again that was really nice of you to say xx

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi hun, did exactly the same this morning expecting a "drumroll" of a weighloss and got a sts was very dissapointed but lm a "serial scale hopper :scale: l just cant help it", l have my weigh in on wednesday so lm staying clear if l can ;)

S: 17st2lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st2lb(30%)
Take the battery out of the scales and give it to someone else. :)

vicki_ww

S: 16st2lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 2st8lb(15.93%)
you are very naughty! and you know it.
when the scales show me weights i dont like, i just tell me self i need a huge dump and forget about it lol

you will know monday Wi what the score is no sooner.

I too am a scale hopper but as I'm only on day 3 I don't see the point so that's why I havent yet...although it has crossed my mind lol.
I agree with everyone else... we should only get weighed at our weekly meeting, in the same clothes etc.. might I add.
I do believe this but like you...I don't always stick to it.
This time however I shall try my best as I know if and when I get a bad figure on my scales this can lead me to fall off the wagon, and that's the last thing I want to do.. So for now, just think it must be coming to the totm and that if you sts tomorrow at your class, next week you will have a decent loss... we have to try hunny, let's give it our best shot and stay away from those scales!! :)

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol i cant not get on the scales it spurs me on to work harder if i see something i dont like xx