I know... I know...

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
that I shouldn't really weigh daily & that I should take the ups with the downs but to gain 3lbs overnight is pretty harsh!!!

I'm still in ketosis, carbs yesterday were 22 & totm isn't around the corner... what else can it be??

It was the first day that I had 2 meals & a shake instead of 2 shakes & a meal but surely eggs, tomato & mushrooms aren't going to create that type of gain are they?

Looks like I'll have to go back to my 2 shakes again...:confused:

Don't dispair Ditzee, it could just be the weight of the extra food in your system or that you are retaining more water due to a little more food. I am sure it will balance itself out again.

Your body weight will fluctuate daily ditzee, I noticed that when I was a daily weigher, and tomato How much, it's a no no on induction in Atkins.

Don't dispair Ditzee, it could just be the weight of the extra food in your system or that you are retaining more water due to a little more food. I am sure it will balance itself out again.

Thanks Sarah. I hope so!

Your body weight will fluctuate daily ditzee, I noticed that when I was a daily weigher, and tomato How much, it's a no no on induction in Atkins.

Thanks Jim... I'm not strictly doing Atkins induction as I'm combining shakes & meals... interesting about tomato tho didn't realise that!

Don't despair! Honestly I can gain and lose half a stone in a day - what matters is how you feel - particularly (for me) when I wake in the morning, I KNOW if I have lost weight, the scales lie....like Chinese watches.

Back