I know I said I wasnt going to BUT

emmamissfun

I tried on my skinny jeans again! Im not kidding they sit in my cupboard literally taunting me until I give in and try them on. I wasnt going to try them again until I lost another 11lbs, I weighed today and lost 3lbs. Went up the stairs and the jeans started its daily battle with me.
I caved and tried them on BUT today they are staying on, they actually fit!! I feel amazing!

So I kinna figured around the 2.5 loss mark they should fit and I am almost there. So today I am wearing jeans that havent fit me since 4 years ago. I feel a bit weird cause they are tight but thats how they are suppose to be!

AM SO HAPPY!!!

Fab! That's brilliant - I bet you have a really good Friday feeling now :)

Woop!!! The little things like that make it all worth it don't they :) well done :D

:D Yay! Well done, that's fab! xx

It does feel amazing, it was quite a big goal for me so glad I have got there! 7 weeks ago they wouldnt go up my thighs now I am walking about in them.

Keep going everyone, its so worth it!

Well done you!!! My goal is to get into a pair of knee high boots. Have a long way to go I think but hearing stories like yours makes it seem possible!

Well done you!!! My goal is to get into a pair of knee high boots. Have a long way to go I think but hearing stories like yours makes it seem possible!

It is of course possible, honestly I thought these jeans would never be worn again. They have sat in my cupboard for ages. Just focus and you will get them boots on!

Ah thats brilliant! Well done you! I have a pair of jeans that I bought just before I found out I was pregnant - they still have the flipping tag in them! Must be an amazing feeling to be in them :)

Well done!!! Its an amazing feeling isn't it!? I tried on a pair of jeans the other day, they haven't fit me for a good few years and now they're too big! Elation beyond belief! I am selling all my old 'fat' clothes off on ebay :)

I think that having clothes a size (or more down) is probably more satisfying than the scales going down. In fact I think I'm always going to have a pair of trousers one size down. I think it's because the lbs come off easily and I begin to undervalue them.

Ali
(sitting wearing a pair of new trousers that never fit - they were snug at the begining of the week and have a little lee way now - yea!)

Back