I know I shouldn't have BUT............

I hopped on the scales this morning........AND..............I have lost 2lbs ALREADY!!! :D

In 36 hours!!! :D

I know its probably only water and I should wait till weigh in day, but crikey, what an incentive to keep going!!!

Oh and yes, I am a "Serial Scale Hopper" A shaming admission I know!!! :wave_cry:

Woo Hoo!!! The week just got a whole lot BETTER!!!! ;)

Oh and todays menu looked very much like this:

2 Toast and bovril (2)
Two apples (1)
Miss J's Mixture (0)
Ham / boiled egg / boiled potato (6.5)
Salad & balsamic vinegar (0)
x 4 Wine (8)
Total = 17.5

Thats a lot of wine! :giggle:

Oh and todays menu looked very much like this:

2 Toast and bovril (2)
Two apples (1)
Miss J's Mixture (0)
Ham / boiled egg / boiled potato (6.5)
Salad & balsamic vinegar (0)
x 4 Wine (8)
Total = 17.5

You've had 4 glasses of wine already? wow hehe!!

Ummm, is it a lot of wine???? Oooops!!!! :) We are living abroad so we are 3 hours ahead of you..........does that make it any better.......:) Its a special time at the mo with lots of friends and family visiting so managing food and alcohol is a bit tricky........will change when we are back on our own!!!! Promise!!! x x

Ummm, is it a lot of wine???? Oooops!!!! :) We are living abroad so we are 3 hours ahead of you..........does that make it any better.......:) Its a special time at the mo with lots of friends and family visiting so managing food and alcohol is a bit tricky........will change when we are back on our own!!!! Promise!!! x x

Enjoy your time with friends!! :D

4 Glasses isnt that much :p

Just enjoy your time with friends, I also hop on the scales at any moment, usually once a day! ...

I think i might get my OH to hide them this week so i can have a suprise at weigh in! instead of knowing before I go ... ;)

Todays menu is looking much like all the others!!! :)

x 2 toast and bovril (2)
x 2 apples (1)
Miss Justinas mixture (0)
Crumpet and Jam/peanut butter mix (teaspoon) (2)
Chicken (2.5)
Home made wedgies (4)
Salad / balsamic vinegar (0)
x 1 miller light beer (1.5)
TOTAL: 13...........................Not good, I am sure I read somewhere I need to eat 16 a day minimum if I am on 22 points? Dont want to snack too much as its one of my down falls - any suggestions? I thought maybe a highlights hot choc before bed and another crumpet with Jam? Anyone got any healthier options???

Thanks in advance guys!!! x x Hope you've all had a fab day!!! Said good bye to our friends and family today :( but have our early xmas holiday to look forward to so we are not too down!!! Been super good and done lots of cleaning and houseworking and ironing!! :) Exhausted now..............early night me-thinks!!! x x x x

Oooh another serial scale hopper!! Fab!! What a good idea!! I shall see if hubby is prepared to hide our scales............I wonder if he is that brave !!! x x

oh you do know that if 1 slice of bread is 1pt then 2 slices are 2.5? sorry its just WW round down instead of up so most things when doubled are 0.5 extra

Uh, oh, just thought - does that count with fruit portions as well? If I eat two apples in a sitting should I add another half a point? Sorry if its a daft question but I'm really trying to do it right this time - thank you for the tips already!! x x

i thought apples were one point each ?

I havent got my book on me at them moment to check but i will look later for you ...

I MAY BE WRONG THOUGH!

I just checked the net to get a quick answer for you and i found that one apple is 1 point

so your 2 apples would be 2 points :)

Oh dear, this is all going horribly pete tong!!!! Thank you very much for checking that out for me!!! I shall re-point for tomorrow and factor in the new points!!! Phew!!! Thanks again CLH X3!!! You've rescued me from a lot of self loathing when I get on the scales on Sunday, you're a star!!! x x

No worries, Im sure 1 apple wouldnt do any harm anyway :D

maybe if it was an extra dougnut! Lol...

Apples are 0.5 in the books i have from January and i always count them that way.

I also have apples at 0.5 :D

Back