I know i shouldnt..

J.D

Silver Member
But just out of curiosity... I weighed in yesterday morning at 13st 12lbs. This morning I weighed in at 13st 7lbs. I started at 14st on Wednesday... 7lbs loss in 3 days...? Erm wow. I know this could change come my weigh in Wednesday but really shocked lol x

I've lost 10lb these last 4 days.. :) x

Wow well done.. I ate loads Thursday night as I was feeling really poorly, I didn't expect a loss at all.. x

I didn't expect to lose this much either, considering i've just lost 6 stone on Cambridge.. ive always had suuuch good losses though :) x

I lost 4 st on slimmingworld but had a 6 month break and put 1.7st back on :( that's why I'm here. Hoping for big losses too, I thought it was game over after Thursday night though... Hopefully not x

Ah that sucks :(
I'm lucky i maintained really well. Cambridge is by far more amazing than any other diet (i can happily say that as ive tried them all) :) x

Just seen your pics, well done! I only need to lose 1.7st ish if my scales were correct this morning lol. My lightest was 12.7st so going back up to 14 sucked big time! Nipping it in the bud now x

Yeh i'm going down to 11 stone :) x

I'm thinking 12 coz of my height but any more is a bonus, then I have a couple of lbs to play with here and there lol x

xSinead, how long did it take you to lose that 6 st? xx

Under 6 months :)

I'm thinking 12 coz of my height but any more is a bonus, then I have a couple of lbs to play with here and there lol x

Ah good luck hon. Forget about Thursday and just think on WI day you will have a fab loss. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back