I`ll Be Joining You For a While :)

Well day 3 of re~feed, and I`m stuffed!!!! lol.... sticking too mainly salads and protein, only introduced 2 tiny new pots today, and not going to eat bread, as really want to keep the carbs to an absolute minimum... very full... Late eating my lunch today as been out all day... Can`t see me wanting anymore food till very late and even then only a nibble :eek:... sneakily weighed myself this morning and down another 1lb since wed !! :) I thjnk I`m gonna be ok.. till I go back on TFR 100% Bye for now Lou xx

Thank you Elaine~Melanie :D I`m still stuffed really, and know whether to eat my evening meal or not?

well done lou, your doing a great job!!

Thank you Christine/ I ended up having a chicken salad with balsamic vinegar and enjoyed it a lot... :D BUT then went and spoilt my eforts by having more than one taste of trifle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrggghhh so thats me out of ketosis... BUM FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:.......... careful does it tomorrow, and my daughter will eat the Trifle so that will disappear quickly, only bought it cos she asked me too lol

Well its looking hopeful that I might be 4lbs down, BUT will see for defo tomorrow morning...:D hope you guys are ok? L xxx

Thats the end of my 1st re~feed week. So I`m back off to diary thread till I`ve lost another 4 stone or more :) Byeeeee XXX

Back