• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I lost 22kg in eight months, and got control of my life back

vanda

plodding away
I agree interesting read. Lifestyle change seems the way to go, how its changed differs depending on personal choice. How does he get the time to spend 4 hours exercising?

Not sure I want to be slim enough to do anything energetic for 4 hours a day - wish I felt the urge but not very likely.

FATLASS1984

wannabe yummy-mummy:P
sounds interesting but this si the real world...most people ahave too much to do to do all this excersising:(x

Jim

Big Boy
LOL, I'm a couch potato personally. He's a journalist Vanda, so he can pretty much make the time whenever he wants.

That's a very interesting read. I wish I could dedicate even half of his time to exercise but I can't. Maybe if my lottery numbers ever come up....
Fair play to the guy, he's done brilliantly.

vanda

plodding away
Journalism eh maybe nursing wasnt the right choice for me. Although like you Jim I love my couch too - finally admitted to myself I like to lounge. I like to watch others getting active esp on weight loss programs does that count do you think?

Jim

Big Boy
LOL, probably not love, mind, I'd have thought nursing was a very physically demanding profession.