Total Solution I lost 25 lbs in the first month now i cant get back on it

Jackman

I'm really struggling after my food week (fortnight) :S I am so hungry all the time and I've just binged and I feel so bad.. I can't get back into the regime.. I'm so scared I'm gonna put the weight back on :/ .

dude put it behind you, whats done is done, draw a line under it, just up the water intake and get going again
food week is a real challenge just have to be cautious
when it comes to food week for me i am simply gonna be very high protein and have a deficit in calories from gym workout

Thanks bro.. Helped me alot

Hi Jackman, as you can see I have been struggling ever since coming back from holidays. I managed to restart with TS yesterday & feel so much happier with myself for doing so. Have you got a goal to reach sometime in the future that you can use to get you back on track. If you haven't can you create one so that you have something to aim for. I have found having goals is a really good source of motivation. It must be something that is achievable though . Good luck

Hi susie.. Thanks for your post I started without a target and I still don't have one.. I don't really know because the numerical value doesn't really bother me.. Feeling better and clothes fitting better is much more important to me. But your right i do need a target weight to get too.. I'm back on it now day 2 :)

Ok, how about getting something a size or two smaller so that you can aim to lose the weight needed to fit into it. Mini goals can work better than big goals sometimes, Sounds like you are back into the swing of things now anyway. good luck this week

Back