I lost 5 stone now hoping to keep it off

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by roy, 27 November 2007 Social URL.

1. roy

roy Member

My pictures and story can be seen here on my blog

I finished Lipotrim on the 18th of October, I'm not doing the Maintainence as per the book, (I just couldn't take any more shakes!) I've kept within 1 lb of my finishing weight so I think I'm doing OK, I worry a lot about putting it all back on though
    Maybe this place can help me out, I'll certainly recommend it to the readers of my blog still on the programme

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

Well done, thats a fab loss, keep up the good work. The maintenance part will be hard for a while but worth it in the long run, its all about the long term changes in habit. Just keep on telling yourself how much better you feel without that extra 5 stone.

4. roy

roy Member

Apart from the Lipotrim re-feeding programme is there another weight maintainance diet I can follow?

5. MiniMags

MiniMags New Member

Hi roy
    Congradulations on your fantastic weight loss. I have been on Lipotrim since August and to date have lost 3st 10 lbs, less than a stone to go. I'm intending to join Weight Watchers in order to keep the weight off. The core plan in WW is very easy to follow and you don't have to count points so you can adapt it for life. If you feel like me you definitely dont want to have to do Lipo again.

6. NeoAmber

NeoAmber New Member

Well done and keep up the great work

7. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    Hi, no matter what plan you follow the maintaining is always going to be the hard bit. Not many rewards for staying the same weight, so i'd say maybe make yourself some other challenges to stay motivated and keep the weight off - maybe make some exercise goals?

8. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    have asked a similar question and was recomended to try weight loss resoures which is a online site which help with all sorts of weight issues maintaining calorie counting meal planning .Not used it yet still a lttle bit more to lose , but it looks like a good site .There is a american site similar called spark people which is free but can give you great ideas on what to do after your diet hope they help xx

9. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Brilliant loss, congratulations. I'm maintaining on JUDDD, basically eating what I like every other day then alternate days on half that calorie level. It works for me. Maintenance is in some ways harder than the original weight loss, after reaching goal some people seem to go back to their old habits and regain just as quickly. So whatever method you choose to maintain with has to be one you can keep to for life. Another of the girls on the forum who has just reached goal on a low carb diet is doing a very gradual reintroductions of other foods (which lasts 3 days per pound lost) then a one day a week just protein for life. It's just a question of finding a method which suits your tastes and lifestyle.

10. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hey Roy,

You look great!!

We're in DUblin in June ..... you should come meet us ..... we'd like to meet you! xx :)

11. roy

roy Member

Is there a meet organised?

I lapsed a bit over the Christmas but not too bad (about 6 lbs:cry:) and haven't shed it yet
    Hopefully I can get back on track , I'm walking everyday and trying to lay of the dangerous stuff!

12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [​IMG]

Congratulations and well done Roy!!!:happy096:

Here is the link for the Dublin Meet!

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-ev...ubbers-2008-minimins-annual-congress-lol.html

Love Mini xxx

13. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    blimey you look great
    so handsome
    well done
    xxxx

14. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

i would recomend anyone to join the gym its so rewarding.

15. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Wow - just trying to get some more inspiration and have certainly found it with posts like this! Well done and thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.