I Love Astral

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by rowanx2, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    You can keep all your expensive creams and oils, Astral is the best:cool:
    I like it because it's really thick and pretty cheap and you can use it on your face and body, even your hair if it is dry!
    I have used plenty of astral throughout my weight loss and I think it has helped my skin.
    I also say vitamin e capsules pricked with a pin and added in helps too - Oh and baby oil!

All cheap and the best in my opinion.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Never heard of it. I use oil of olay, keep the wrinkles somewhat at bay. Your too young though, you probably don't know what a wrinkle even is?

I dunno how to send a private message, so you'll have to send me one when you can. I see it though in my upper corner that I had priviledges at 50 posts..

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Totally agree!!! Have been using Astral since childhood (over 40 years!!! :eek:) and it is brilliant! :D

5. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    yep it's one of those creams that is almost a secret. gets very little advertising, Joanna Lumley used to do the adverts. i've tried loads of different ones, and if you have sensitive/dry skin it's a god send!

Flower it's actually brill for wrinkles as it puffs the skin up. Shame you can't get and i dont mean that in a nasty way:rotflmao:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.