I love celebration gifts! Have any to share?

Joydriven

I love the idea of rewards! My own little gift for myself! Before starting this, I had not spent much energy or attention on myself so I had a lot of rewards! I remember past times having a hard time coming up with many, but this go has fun and exciting filled rewards.

Before I started I got myself to my optometrist and finally renewed my contact lenses! Yes! Then last week, I finally went and got my hair cut. Have been trying to hide the extra weight in my face with my untrimmed, slovenly hair style. Went in earlier than I had wanted, originally wanting to break into the 150's, but decided to do it when I called to schedule the appointment and there was an opening.

I also ordered some lux facial products and renewed my decades old ritual of am/pm facial care. A new serum I've been eyeing is next.

For Christmas, gave oh a Kinect so we'd have an easy fun, activity to do together.

Purchase a dry slough brush for pre-shower.
A professional color and highlight. And a facial.
Ice skating lessons
Tennis lessons

On my way into the future list are:
New clothes. Way far into the future for brand new ones because i've got a gazillion "new to new me" waiting in my closet

Although I do want a nice, cute new summer frock with a tight waistband and a cute flare to the skirt. Maybe even sleeveless. With this in mind I started today with two sets of 10 push ups!

Dermatologist appointment for removing broken capillaries. And maybe Botox! Totally not sure about that one, but it's intriguing.

A new soldering set for my re-newed passion of metal smithing.

Sometimes I feel like I'm looking forward to these as much if not, more than the lightness. Then they get all mixed up and combined into a nice giddiness! And it keeps me from thinking of new activities and items other than food as a reward.

I'd love to hear of anyone else's gifts of celebration!

Last edited:
not really a reward as such but when i get to target Hubby (i call him hubby as we've been together so long but not actually married) and I are running off abroad somewhere and getting hitched :D

Omg, Ellie, I'd say that's the best reward I can ever imagine! What a wonderful thing to hold in anticipation!

Reward isn't the best word. It really should be "gift", given for the pleasure of celebration. I'm going to see if I can edit the topic. My first topic, so I'm clueless!

First 7lb and I bought a pandora bracelet charm! Bikini is ultimate reward when I make it to 10!! If ever....progress so slow! :(

Love that idea, Xeili! Could add one for every 5 lb lost. Slow going for me to. I've looked at areas where I'm not meeting the minimum like water intake, bran, skipping meals and walking. Have made it a priority and will see if it makes a difference next Tuesday. Also sneaking in exercise where ever possible. Doing lunges while brushing my teeth and trying to do 10 jumping jacks every hour. Along with going back up and down the stairs every time I normally go up or down once.

Curious to see if it makes a difference. Already noticing arms and thighs feeling different. In a good way.

My reward will a Pandora charm for every stone i loose :) then when i reach goal i will get another bracelet :)

Joydriven said:
Love that idea, Xeili! Could add one for every 5 lb lost. Slow going for me to. I've looked at areas where I'm not meeting the minimum like water intake, bran, skipping meals and walking. Have made it a priority and will see if it makes a difference next Tuesday. Also sneaking in exercise where ever possible. Doing lunges while brushing my teeth and trying to do 10 jumping jacks every hour. Along with going back up and down the stairs every time I normally go up or down once.

Curious to see if it makes a difference. Already noticing arms and thighs feeling different. In a good way.

Unfortunately funds means I can't buy something every time I lose but hopin that a whole new wardrobe in summer will be good enough!!

I celebrate with a box of Celebrations :D:D:D:D

Back