I love Dukan

Ali99

Hi
I'm pretty much new to Dukan been going 2 weeks and I think this is the first time i've posted on a forum, but just have to say that Dukan is fab, i've lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and thought i'd find it so difficult but this forum is so full of information and helpful advice, that it is great also :D
Only 1 stone 4 pounds to go.

ooooh a first time forum poster, and no one bothered hitting "reply".

Welcome Ali! :D

Hi Ali I'm new too, I'm on day 5 of attack haver weighed myself as yet tho, think I'll wait till tomorrow morning... I definitely feel lighter though an I love dukan too!

Hello to you both and :welcome: to the forum. :)

PS please could you complete your stats as other members find it helpful when responding to questions? Thanks.

If you don't weigh yourselves at the outset, how will you know how much you've lost at the end?! Or how long your Conso period should be? Or how well you're doing? Beats me!

Good luck!
Check out our FAQs... and yes, please fill out your User CP

HI Ali, I'm new to Dukan too, very new, lol. I think I may have actually found a diet which will work for me! You have done really well, well done. x

Hi all
Thanks for all your replies, going to attempt to update my stats still so new to this forum lark, i do get a bit confused lol
Still loving dukan though.

hi im a newbie too and ive lost 8lbs on 5 days of attack... doing my 6th & last day today then start the next step :)

Back