I Love Lipotrim!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by size10bikini, 25 August 2010 Social URL.

1. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Today I had my first 'you are losing weight' comment and i'm chuffed to bits. I feel slimmer.
    My husband is being really supportive and said if I get to my goal then he will treat us all to a night at a hydro hotel. They have a kids club on twice a day, one is in the evening so we can eat in the resturant and have a few drinks at the bar while they are being looked after. So thats a good incentive for sure as its not too cheap. xx
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

You should be chuffed to bits! It's great when you get those comments.

I think I'm in for a few myself on Friday night. I've got a school reunion and some of them I haven't seen for 24 years! I sure look different from when some saw me about 4 years ago so I'm hoping to have a great night!

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!
  4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Aww Bev, wait till they see you now, wow I bet you will have such a great time ! xx
  5. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    VLCD (for now)
    Yay for size10! It's so lovely to lose weight and even more lovely when somebody notices. Enjoy that glow, you've worked hard for it!
  6. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Those are the types of comments that makes it all worthwhile arn't they?? It also gives us all the incentive to go on. Well done you!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.