I LOVE LIPOTRIM!!!

Spacepig

i know it's not an official weigh in - but I'm half way through week 2 and I've lost another 5 pounds already!....God I love this diet

Peter :D

im with you there, its fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

wish id found out about it earlier, and well done on your (unofficial) loss ha ha im sure by the time you have your official one it will be loads more x

lol! nice one! great result... im getting weighed today.... ooooerrrr!!! xox

Well done Pete.............naughty naughty for peeking tho lol!!!!!!!! Good luck Julz with today...sure you wont need it tho xxxxxxxxxxxxx

eeek

Well done Pete.............naughty naughty for peeking tho lol!!!!!!!! Good luck Julz with today...sure you wont need it tho xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhh..... thank you very much! I get a bit nervous and apprehensive before i get weighed! lol I measured myself this morning and I have lost 3 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips and 1 inch from the top of my thighs! AND Im back into my size 10 work trousers!!!!! (they are NEXT though which is bigger size 10 than most makes lol) F**king brilliant!!! lol xox

XOX

hey julz thats awesome well done on the inches mind let us know after your weigh in chickadee x

spacepig, thats great but stay focused i always used to have a quick weigh in and then hit adownward spiral cos i'd done so well! Im sure your be great, it also builds up the excitment when going for "offical" weigh ins x x x x

well done! the diet is fab! i only lost 5 on my first week but was totm- and i guess its better than nothing eh! getting second wi tomorrow and am hoping to have lost 3-4 *fingers crossed*

Thanks everyone - it's really unbelieveable how much of a difference the weight loss already has made to my health...I was having real difficulty coming down stairs (my right knee just couldn't take it) - now I've no problems at all with the stairs - I even had a quick run when I was taking the dog out this morning - he wondered what was going on...

Good luck to you Julzie today hun...here's hoping you get to your next goal!

Peter

Yay! Well done you :D x

I love lipotrim too!!!!
Am so excited, bumped into a friend at the chemist today, she has started because of how I look, wow, what a compliment!!! Nice to have a buddy nearby on it too.
Lost 5.5lbs today, so so so pleased :D:D:D
T x

Congratulations Monsoon :D

I'm not surprised your friend has startet on LT too - you'd be an inspiration to anyone. I'm into week 4 now and flagging a bit to be honest. I've logged on here to get me motivated again - seeing how well you're doing has done the trick. Thanks!!!

Well done Spacepig and Monsoon. Great losses!

Monsoon, no wonder your friend was inspired to do LT - 7 stone is awesome!!! That's nearly a whole person you have lost!

x

Back